Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Funnnyyyy

Catt31
June 24th, 2004, 08:29 AM
I just got this in my email and it reminded me of all the BS that WAS going on in here before!! It made me laugh even though its not really kind! Sorry if it offends anyone!

edited: Never mind...I can't do it in good conscience!!! It's really not nice and it makes me look bad if I post it!! Is you really want to see it, pm me!

glasslass
June 24th, 2004, 10:39 AM
If it's a vote, I get 3 yea's (Den-Den, Puss-Puss & self) ;)

Luba
June 24th, 2004, 10:51 AM
Catttttttwoman u know I wanna seeee it!!

Catt31
June 24th, 2004, 04:33 PM
Ok, Ok...I will post it here, but I don't want to get booted or yelled at for it!! I'm only doing it cuz you can't post a pic in a pm..so...here it is!! Sorry if it offends anyone!! :o

Luba
June 24th, 2004, 04:44 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

glasslass
June 24th, 2004, 04:45 PM
Oooo! Insightful! Got to think about this a bit :rolleyes: What if we're mostly all on the same side? :eek:

Catt31
June 24th, 2004, 04:46 PM
I know, its bad...I'm a terrible person!! I'm going to delete it once I figure out how!!! :( BAD CATT BAD!!!!!!!!!

melanie
June 24th, 2004, 04:59 PM
oooowwww, you deleted it, bugger, i loooves a bit of controversy and such, again bugger :p

Catt31
June 24th, 2004, 05:35 PM
Mel...pm me your email addy and I will send it to you!! :o

Karin
June 24th, 2004, 05:44 PM
Okay everyone move along! Nothing to see here.

*sniff, sniff...I miss all the fun*

melanie
June 24th, 2004, 05:51 PM
but i caaant move on, i am a classic rubber neck, got to have a sticky beak every where i go :D :p . but i agree, we miss all the good stuff, no fair :o bugger, bugger, bugger :p

babykitty
June 24th, 2004, 07:16 PM
Awww, I miss everything, I'm always in the right place at the wrong time.
Alas, I am to die without humor :rolleyes:

Oh by the way Catt where in Ab are you? I'm from Fort Mac.

melanie
June 24th, 2004, 09:57 PM
um, well, what can i say, i did lol hard, but covered my mouth to make it look good and sort of disaproving, lol. i am a true pandora, oh dear. why did i ask, i always do that, oh i have little self control and am way to nosey. well gals i dont think you want to see it (i doubt you will like it), well at least i can move on now, oh boy catt, you are naughty gal arent you:D :p
but happily and with relief i say
curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought her right back :D :D :D

Catt31
June 25th, 2004, 08:09 AM
I knowwwww...I'm hiding my head in shame!!! Bad Catt Bad!!!!

babykitty - I'm in Calgary, born and raised, strayed a few times, but always came home!! Lived in Crossfield, Lethbridge, Edmonton, and Ontario over the years! :D

Heather MH
June 25th, 2004, 10:23 AM
Catt I'm in Airdrie.

Small world hey. All brought together by the world wide web!!! :D

Catt31
June 25th, 2004, 08:05 PM
Cool!!! Did you grow up there?? My 2 sisters live there, and my parents are still in Crossfield! Another sis lives in Carstairs! Crazy eh??

Karin
June 25th, 2004, 09:38 PM
This information does not help inquirying minds...stop side stepping the issue at hand and spit it out...

* hangin' by a thread now...*

Talk about stress!

lmao....

Spoiled
June 25th, 2004, 10:41 PM
Not funny, I missed out. :rolleyes:
Time to let this thread go.

babykitty
June 26th, 2004, 08:40 AM
Catt31 Heather MH, It's funny, I was born in Edmonton and lived in Fort Mc Murray my entire life until a year and a half ago when I moved to Sault Ontario. The funny part is that I've spoken to more people who are AB BORN since I've moved than when I lived there(most of them residents of AB now). They don't call Ft Mac the 2nd largest city in Newfoundland for nothing!

Heather MH
June 28th, 2004, 08:52 AM
Catt

I feel like I've been here all my life but I did spend 9 years of my childhood growing up in Regina. I was born in Airdrie though. It is home. :D