Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Are we allowed 2 or 3 dogs in Pierrefonds now?

diandpat
April 7th, 2008, 09:44 PM
I really need to know if anyone knows for sure how many dogs we can have in Pierrefonds. Before the "merge" it was three but now I am not sure.

Below are the links to this nightmare story and now "buddy" is just going to put a notice up at the grocery store for his 14 mth old in tact male cutie because he can't be bothered to try to deal with Rosie's or Gerdy's or Sophie's :wall::wall::wall:

BF said we can keep him but I have to have him fixed before he comes home and wants him in training classes...all OK by me. I just don't want to get him home and find out we are not allowed. If ever it doesn't work with my two at least he will be fixed and I can go about getting him adopted out to a good family...but I hope it won't come to that :fingerscr

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=50472

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=50873

ancientgirl
April 7th, 2008, 09:47 PM
As you will plainly notice, I live in Miami, Florida, quite a ways from you, but if I was asking the same question, I'd call the city government or perhaps the local Humane Society. Wherever you get your dog license must know what the correct number you can have is. :shrug:

diandpat
April 7th, 2008, 09:49 PM
LOL, I know where to call tomorrow but, being a Type A control freak, I NEED to know now!!!! This has all come up since this :loser: called me at nine tonight.

ancientgirl
April 7th, 2008, 10:07 PM
Ah, I see. I hope you can take your friends pup in. It seems lately all I hear is something about someone no longer wanting their pet! What the heck is wrong with people lately? :confused:

diandpat
April 7th, 2008, 10:36 PM
In this case, honestly, it is all for the better. This guy hasn't got a clue, really!!!!

Apparently he had another dog before this one, who, oddly enough, also used to jump the fence AS HE LEAVES DOGS IN THE BACK YARD ALL DAY WHEN AT WORK. The first time he found his dog at the SPCA. The next time, he did not feel like driving all the way to the SPCA, so he asked his friend to go check. The friend told him his dog was not there and then MONTHS LATER told him his dog had in fact been there but felt he did not need all the hassles so he lied to him WTF????

I really need to get this dog out of this situation one way or the other (either adopt or foster).

"It seems lately all I hear is something about someone no longer wanting their pet! What the heck is wrong with people lately?"

This also breaks my heart as we have people on this board looking for lost pets from almost a year ago and these other people think they are disposable. :sad:

ancientgirl
April 8th, 2008, 08:57 AM
It's incredible to me. Like I said on another post, people do more research and take longer to decide on which cell phone to buy than they do when it comes to a pet.

It's a commitment, but since THEY can't speak up and voice their feelings some people don't see them as feeling. I can't imagine just getting rid of any of my babies. They are so much a part of my life! To toss them away like an old rag is inconceivable to me!

At least there are some lucky pets who do find people willing to help and either take them in or find them a home. The owners should be ashamed of themselves.:loser:

Frenchy
April 8th, 2008, 12:37 PM
"It seems lately all I hear is something about someone no longer wanting their pet! What the heck is wrong with people lately?"

It's spring = mud , people (I mean lazy / looser pet owners) don't want to deal with dirty dogs. :mad: there's been lots of "lost dogs" in my area (people come to the country to dump their dogs thinking farmers will adopt them all :wall:)