Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Not everyone is happy winter seems to be over!

diandpat
April 7th, 2008, 05:56 AM
Our Ginger is a total snow dog. I am sure she wonders all summer why we make her live through the heat when she is sooooooooo much more comfy in the snow and follows around the snow on the deck until there is just none left!

First she actually decided to lie ON THE SIDE on the snow bank instead of the deck. :crazy: She even brings her toys out to chew. :lightbulb: And finally she falls asleep :cloud9: This will go on until there is no more snow on the deck and then she will spend the summer lying in her pool...tough life, eh!

diandpat
April 7th, 2008, 05:58 AM
Hobo, on the other hand, will walk in front of a city bus before he would walk through puddle and risk getting his paws wet :laughing: He prefers to suntan and on the rare occasions he ventures outside this is his pose!

Frenchy
April 7th, 2008, 11:35 AM
omg I just looove Ginger (Hobo is cute too but I have a soft spot for older goldens :o) I just love her sweet white face ! And with her little baby :lovestruck:

Daisy used to do the same !

CyberKitten
April 7th, 2008, 02:23 PM
Winter is over? Could have fooled me? And yes, Ginger is so cute!!

Elizabeth Ann
April 7th, 2008, 02:35 PM
Oh..... I wont to cuddle....

Pictures like these really make me wish I had a big dog. They are the best for cuddles. And the face on ginger... she is just so cute.

Elizabeth Ann
April 7th, 2008, 02:36 PM
Oh..... I want to cuddle....

Pictures like these really make me wish I had a big dog. They are the best for cuddles. And the face on ginger... she is just so cute.

loopoo
April 7th, 2008, 04:13 PM
ginger is just beautiful:lovestruck: wonderful pics.. and hobo is just adorable :cloud9:

diandpat
April 7th, 2008, 08:47 PM
Thank you all...we really LOVE our pooches :cloud9:

These pictures were taken Saturday and Sunday and incredibly by this afternoon ALL the snow was gone off the deck. Now she just has to wait for her pool to come out!

otter
April 7th, 2008, 09:11 PM
Ginger, I'd be happy to pack up some snow and send it your way, lots to spare around here :laughing:

Ginger is such a beauty! She reminds me alot of my Chloe :rip: who, incidentally, was a big fan of snowbank napping :lovestruck:

diandpat
April 7th, 2008, 09:45 PM
No, no, no Otter that won't be necessary...you can have your snow :laughing:

I see Chloe was born in 1994...Ginger too so they would be the same age. I can't believe how many people have said that their dogs to the same thing. I think it is a riot to watch her.

Even in the summer, if there is one puddle on the deck from people getting out of the pool, that is always where she lies...:clown:

She would probably be right in there swimming with your Molly right now too ;)

otter
April 7th, 2008, 09:55 PM
No, no, no Otter that won't be necessary...you can have your snow :laughing:
Are you sure about the snow, it really would be no bother :laughing:

She would probably be right in there swimming with your Molly right now too ;)
Molly says "come on in - the water is fine!" I'm sure Molly and Ginger would have a BLAST :D

Byrd
April 7th, 2008, 09:55 PM
You still have that much snow???? Ours is all gone.... :evil: