Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

We are not amused!

14+kitties
April 6th, 2008, 07:17 PM
Sorry, I know I have been posting lots of pics lately. I will stop soon. :rolleyes: Just couldn't resist these faces!

#1 Skitty and Squeak took off like a shot to their crate when I started the vaccuum. This is the look I got.
#2 More disgusted looks. :D I think Squeak's face (on the right) kind of looks like ancient's Maks.
#3 Mylee - which way's up??

BusterKitty
April 6th, 2008, 07:45 PM
Don't stop posting adorable pics of your furbabies! We can never have too many animal pics:cloud9:

Skitty(big Pokémon fan:o)! You can't blame them. The vaccuum is a big and scary monster ><

How many kitties do you actually have?

ancientgirl
April 6th, 2008, 08:17 PM
Hey, who's complaining about posting too many pictures? I can never get enough pictures.:D

I think Squeak looks a bit like Kiska in the coloring around the face. But yeah, Maks gets those looks sometimes.

Frenchy
April 6th, 2008, 08:47 PM
Sorry, I know I have been posting lots of pics lately. I will stop soon. :rolleyes:

hey hey hey !!!! Don't you know we live for the pet pictures here ? :thumbs up

Yes they look pretty pissed off in those 2 first ones :laughing:

CyberKitten
April 6th, 2008, 10:03 PM
Oh my, how cute!! Never apologize for pix! We like em!

otter
April 6th, 2008, 11:02 PM
Sorry, I know I have been posting lots of pics lately. I will stop soon. :rolleyes:
Noooooooooooo, don't stop :sad:

I never know what my kitties think about the vacuum - I don't even have to turn it on and they are MIA :laughing:. No doubt what's going through Skitty and Squeaks minds - big scary monster coming to get us :eek:

Mylee and my Misery have their altered view of the world in common... Misery too loves to have her head on the ground - when she goes to sit down somewhere she often sits "head first". Just so long as Mylee doesn't get too confused and fall off the window (:eek:)

krdahmer
April 6th, 2008, 11:34 PM
:lovestruck: :lovestruck: :lovestruck:

KimandAutumn
April 6th, 2008, 11:36 PM
aww best friends. they look so sweet. :cloud9:

rainbow
April 7th, 2008, 12:44 AM
Never get tired of looking at pics of your kitties :lovestruck: .......they are all adorable. :cloud9:

TeriM
April 7th, 2008, 03:07 AM
I agree with the others, the more pics the better :thumbs up.

Love the what's up pic :lovestruck: and the dirty look shots are just so "cat" :cloud9:.

14+kitties
April 7th, 2008, 10:16 AM
How many kitties do you actually have?

Oh Busterkitty - How many do I ACTUALLY have? I honestly have lost count. I have 16 in the catuary. The last of them go to get fixed this coming Saturday. YAY!!!!!! I have a feral male and a stray male we have also had fixed running around. Then there are the 3 or 4 other feral females which are pregnant or have had their babies already and I haven't found them yet. They avoid the live trap like the plague so I have no idea how I am going to trap them to get them fixed. :shrug:
Skitty is not from Pokemon. Skitty is very skitty! :D

Ancient - it was more the shape of the face I think. Squeak just looks like she is mad all the time. I think your Maks does too.

Thanks Frenchy and Cyber. And yep Frenchy, they were ticked.

Otter - It's nice to know I don't have the only kitty who can't tell right way up. She is such a ham that girl. :cloud9:

Kimandautumn - Those two are actually sisters. Never too far apart.

Thanks krdahmer, rainbow and Teri :D They are nifty kitties. :lovestruck:

Jim Hall
April 7th, 2008, 10:31 AM
lol at my lee how do cats do that on a window ledge ?

SARAH
April 7th, 2008, 11:48 AM
Sorry, I know I have been posting lots of pics lately. I will stop soon. :rolleyes: Just couldn't resist these faces!

Post more, pleaeaeasss!!!!!!!!! They're all adorable! :lovestruck:

loopoo
April 7th, 2008, 04:46 PM
i love seeing pictures of your kitties they are all really adorable :lovestruck:

BusterKitty
April 7th, 2008, 05:28 PM
Oh wow, that's a lot of kitties roaming around. They must be having a blast at the catuary! Tehe, it just reminded me of Pokemon:laughing:

brohnson
April 7th, 2008, 05:50 PM
awesome pics 14+:crazy:

growler~GateKeeper
April 8th, 2008, 02:19 AM
Awwww you can see just from the pics that Skitty & Squeak are inseparable :cloud9: Mylee :lovestruck: such a silly character that one :lovestruck:

14+kitties
April 8th, 2008, 12:15 PM
Jim Hall - The answer to your question - Verrrryyyy carefully!!!

Thanks loopoo, brohnson and growler. And growler - you are right. Mylee keeps us laughing all the time with her antics.