Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

And all is well...Onnie & Bunduk

onster
April 5th, 2008, 10:55 PM
Looks like the little guy won't have any lasting trauma :thumbs up

Some pics for today ( i know i promised video but I couldnt get anything interesting :p):

The boys with their things, they were playing up a storm b4 I took the pic :rolleyes:

My mom caught this one :thumbs up I know other cats do this, but this is the first time Bunduk has....on to new ways of being mischievous already! lol

onster
April 5th, 2008, 10:58 PM
And some more of Onnie because he actually stayed still for me :cloud9::D

Don't u just wanna smooch that belly??! He was well into dream land here.

Can't a guy get a wink of sleep around here? :frustrated:

onster
April 5th, 2008, 11:00 PM
Oh I lied :o

One more of Bunduk:lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
April 5th, 2008, 11:16 PM
So adorable both of them :lovestruck::lovestruck:

I'm very happy Bunduk is back to normal :cloud9: :grouphug:

pbpatti
April 6th, 2008, 12:06 AM
the first pic looks like they were having a grand time playing, I see they have all the toys needed to bat, push and play a little hide and seek..I lovelove the pics of Bunduk in the dryer, careful he is going to want a fluff and dry:laughing: pbp

FancyAppy
April 6th, 2008, 12:35 AM
So glad all is well with Bunduk. Wow he is one gorgeous cat. and the dryer pictures are too funny.I love cats!!!!!
Onnie looks like he is a very happy kitty.

ancientgirl
April 6th, 2008, 11:21 AM
I'm so glad to see Bunduk getting back to his mischievous self. Better he chew on towels than wires huh? He has such a sweet face.

Onnie is giving you that look I get from mine. "Take the picture already Steven Spielberg and let me get back to sleep.":laughing:

hazelrunpack
April 6th, 2008, 05:34 PM
Looks like Bunduk is getting back into the swing of things! Maybe Onnie will appreciate him more, now, too! :D

He must be almost as glad to be home as you are to have him there! :grouphug:

chico2
April 6th, 2008, 05:40 PM
OMG Bunduk is just so very beautiful and I am so relived everything worked out in the end,Onnie is a big sweetheart too.
Love those fluffy tummies:lovestruck:

14+kitties
April 6th, 2008, 07:03 PM
I can only imagine how very very happy you are to have your boy back and back to his regular mischief. :cloud9: :thumbs up

rainbow
April 6th, 2008, 07:20 PM
YAY Bunduk ....so glad he is getting back to normal. :thumbs up I love the pics in the dryer.....too cute. :lovestruck:

And, I love Onnie's fluffy little belly. :cloud9: I never knew he had a little white patch on him. :o

BusterKitty
April 6th, 2008, 07:52 PM
Woohoo, Bunduk is in his normal state again! ^^ Both are so beautiful:cloud9: Both your kitties are so floofy!!!

Amee
April 6th, 2008, 07:56 PM
They are such sweeties:lovestruck:I'm very happy Bunduk is back to normal.

krdahmer
April 6th, 2008, 11:30 PM
:lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck::lovestruck: :cloud9:

KimandAutumn
April 6th, 2008, 11:37 PM
heehehe I love the dryer pics. fluff dry?

TeriM
April 7th, 2008, 03:23 AM
Very cute pics :cloud9:. I am so glad to hear that Bunkuk is safe and sound and recovering from his scary ordeal :grouphug:.

loopoo
April 7th, 2008, 04:30 PM
they are sweeties :cloud9: so glad he is safe and sound.. definitely looks recovered from his ordeal :)

chico2
April 7th, 2008, 04:36 PM
Bunduk always has that wide open stunned look on his face,as if saying:
Me do that,naaah I'd never chew wires,check Onnie:laughing:

Jim Hall
April 7th, 2008, 05:21 PM
bun in the dryer i used to have a sign on the washwrr and dryer when we had a housefull of animals

Please check the dryer and washer for sentient beings before using
not only dod the cats like to hang out there so did the bunny

brohnson
April 7th, 2008, 05:54 PM
great pics:crazy: