Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Casey at the well, showing off, lol

CyberKitten
April 5th, 2008, 09:14 PM
Not to be outdone, Casey - who was not all that enthralled with being a therapy cat )She has other interests like gymnastics for one, she plans to enter the feline Olympics, the high beam for one). Here are her pix:

ancientgirl
April 5th, 2008, 09:20 PM
She looks so stylish in that sweater. :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
April 5th, 2008, 10:22 PM
Casey sure looks like she's showing off :D (in a good way :)) she's so cute :cloud9:

Your sphynx grrls are very regal looking :lovestruck:

CyberKitten
April 6th, 2008, 01:53 PM
Awww! Thx, both Chelsea and Casey are Grand Champions so they do have more rosettes and trophies than I do I think, lol (well I have no rosettes so there, lol). They both LOVE attention but Casey was not into the therapy thing. Chelsea now loved being picked up by everyone and oohed and ahhed over. I thought maybe Casey - a vet of the winners' circle ,m wold be too, but I think she was saying, "No, my days with ppl and animals I do not know is over! Bring me home and treat in the manner to which I am accustomed", lol

rainbow
April 7th, 2008, 12:08 AM
CK....I love seeing pics of all your kitties :lovestruck: but you don't post enough of them. :frustrated:

TeriM
April 7th, 2008, 02:19 AM
I love the facial expressions on your Sphynx cats, they seem so "human" :cloud9:.

loopoo
April 7th, 2008, 03:24 PM
they really are wild looking kitties love seeing pics of yours :)