Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

A few of Vinnie,getting down and dirty

chico2
April 5th, 2008, 04:02 PM
Today was a glorious day,we were out with the cats most of the day.
Had to empty the water from the poolcover and this is what Vinnie did,little goof-ball,he's forgetting he is white and is nit supposed to like dirty water:laughing:

chico2
April 5th, 2008, 04:04 PM
He just loves it,weird kitty:laughing:

chico2
April 5th, 2008, 04:05 PM
and a couple of Rocky and Chico,they do not get their feeties wet..

chico2
April 5th, 2008, 04:07 PM
Oh well,a few more...Vinnie getting cleaned up and having lunch and Chico and his ball..

KimandAutumn
April 5th, 2008, 04:53 PM
awww how sweet. They look like they had the best time outside. :cloud9:

ancientgirl
April 5th, 2008, 05:34 PM
Oh Vinnie, you silly kitty. LOL, at least it looks like he stayed pretty clean.

I love the picture of Chico up on top. It looks like he's saying "Are you kidding me? I'm not going in there!" Rocky looks wonderful as usual.

I envy you your yard. I wish I had even just a small patio so I could let my gang roam outside now and then on a leash at least.

14+kitties
April 5th, 2008, 05:47 PM
:cloud9::cloud9::lovestruck::lovestruck: :cloud9::cloud9:
Ummmmm - does Vinnie know that doing that probably means having a bath? Silly kitty! Come to think of it, my white cat didn't mind water either. He wouldn't drink it from anything other than the sink. :shrug:
I love, love, love your guys!!!!

Sylvie28
April 5th, 2008, 05:53 PM
Thank yo so much for sharing your pictures, your cats are so cute. Go to you tube and look for wake up cat it's an animations by simon's cat that someone sent me this week and it's sooooooooo funny. Anyone who has a cat will really enjoy it.

Frenchy
April 5th, 2008, 07:47 PM
omg Chico2 , you're very brave to let Vinnie get dirty / muddy this way :eek:

What a silly cat , he probably only did this because he heard getting a mud bath was healthy :cloud9:

onster
April 5th, 2008, 08:51 PM
hehehe i second frenchy, u are very brave chico :eek:

I know he's on a diet, but i love Vinnie's pudgyness :lovestruck:

CyberKitten
April 5th, 2008, 09:17 PM
Oh my goodness, brave indeed - wait till mommy sees all that dirt on the white fur. Eeeeek!! Was a bath involved? I bath the Sphynx Girls once a week because they need it- with their oily skin and even YY does not mind the water, Now Beau- never had an occasion yet and when he was first rescued, the vet bathed him. I am sure my turn will come but I hear he is not as tolerant as his sisters. Maybe they will help hi,. One can hope, right? :)

Your cats are soooooooo cute Chico!

growler~GateKeeper
April 5th, 2008, 10:29 PM
Vinnie looks like he was having fun hunting water bugs or something :D

The boys are all looking great :thumbs up

FancyAppy
April 5th, 2008, 11:48 PM
Vinnie you have won my heart. You are such a cutie. Bet you smiled seeing him play in that water.But what dirty feet he must have had...oh well he had fun getting those dirty feet. Great pics. I really enjoyed looking at all your kitties.

chico2
April 6th, 2008, 06:33 AM
Thank's everyone,Vinnie cleaned himself and was sparkly white again in no time at all(we are working on his weight!),I have never in all my cat-life given a cat a bath and would never try it:yell:
I am lying,when Vinnie was found,he looked like a Calico:laughing:until he had a bath,but then he was only 8 weeks old.
It looks in the pic as if he was drinking that water,but he is not,there are airbubbles popping up and that's what he's after.
It was a great day,really springy,the cats were pooped after 3 hours outside with us.

chico2
April 6th, 2008, 06:36 AM
Sylvie28,we've had that cartoon on the Forum and you're right,every catowner can see his/her cat in it:laughing:

brohnson
April 6th, 2008, 08:42 AM
awesome pics, looks like vinnie was fishing in the puddle:clown:

JanM
April 6th, 2008, 07:19 PM
Vinnie is so cute in the water! Now, you should put some water critters in there so he can chase them :laughing:

krdahmer
April 6th, 2008, 10:32 PM
:cloud9: :lovestruck: :cloud9: :lovestruck: :cloud9: :lovestruck:

rainbow
April 6th, 2008, 11:53 PM
Vinnie is too funny and I love Chico and his tennis ball. :D

TeriM
April 7th, 2008, 02:25 AM
Hehe, those pics of Vinnie in the water are great :cloud9:. Chico and Rocky are also looking very handsome :lovestruck:.

Love4himies
April 7th, 2008, 07:00 AM
:laughing: has anybody told Vinnie he is a cat and not suppose to like putting his paws in cold water?

SARAH
April 7th, 2008, 10:57 AM
Vinnie is so cute in the water! Now, you should put some water critters in there so he can chase them :laughing:

A pond with gold fish! He'd love that :D

:laughing: has anybody told Vinnie he is a cat and not suppose to like putting his paws in cold water?

I thought of that too, but then he might be more closely related to tigers ... they love water!

chico2
April 7th, 2008, 03:38 PM
I'd love a little pond,but i am afraid Vinnie would jump right in and eat those fishies:cat:

loopoo
April 7th, 2008, 04:10 PM
those shots of vinnie in the water are priceless and so pretty.. rare to see a cat that loves the water like that and will go in it.. the second of rocky is awesome as well total panther look there:lovestruck: and chico is gorgeous as always i love the black kitties... great shots :)

chico2
April 7th, 2008, 04:19 PM
Thank's lopoo,Rocky's head is swelling:laughing:a panther eh...

Jim Hall
April 7th, 2008, 04:45 PM
chico's teniss ball needs an update it looks like it had a terminal case of the mange My former meezer used to mangle one a week .

chico2
April 8th, 2008, 06:39 AM
Jim,Chico loves it like that,it's his and nobody elses:cat:

Lukka'sma
April 8th, 2008, 08:08 AM
:laughing::laughing:Vinnie looks like he enjoyed every second of being in the muck.:thumbs up :lovestruck: