Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The hunters

otter
April 5th, 2008, 01:43 PM
Check out these evil glares:

Clover and Misery come off as quite the vicious hunters but, as my mouse over run house will attest... they aren't really as good as they look :D

otter
April 5th, 2008, 01:45 PM
Caught under the spot light....

otter
April 5th, 2008, 01:47 PM
who dares to cross my path :evil: (from the suckiest kitty in the world)

otter
April 5th, 2008, 01:50 PM
OK, a strange collection of photos.. but I don't give Misery and Clover much camera coverage so I thought i'd better give what I could :D (Molly has pictures coming too)

Amee
April 5th, 2008, 02:16 PM
Great pictures, they are adorable.

KimandAutumn
April 5th, 2008, 05:52 PM
I love those first two photos. Just beautiful. If they were mine they would be in frames on my wall!!

Love your kitties. :lovestruck:

FancyAppy
April 6th, 2008, 12:25 AM
Not evil at all, just that famous "kitty look"..Cats have such expressions don't they? These are very nice photos of gorgeous cats. They look beautiful against the snow .

growler~GateKeeper
April 6th, 2008, 12:36 AM
Misery :lovestruck: Clover :lovestruck:
we missed you :cloud9:

just gorgeous both of them, love the 1st pic of Misery & the last pic of Clover

14+kitties
April 6th, 2008, 03:10 PM
OMG! Those pics are so scary..... I am shaking in my ummmm slippers. If I were face to face with them I would be tempted to run........ straight at them to pick them up!! They are so cute! Three of mine look like a younger version of your tabby. :cloud9:

ancientgirl
April 6th, 2008, 04:01 PM
LOL, all meow and no action huh? Great pictures!

chico2
April 6th, 2008, 05:26 PM
Oh my Otter,Misery is just stunning,Clover is a sweetie too and agreed you have not shown us enough pics of them:cat:
Do you still have that much snow?,ours is all gone:thumbs up

rainbow
April 6th, 2008, 07:25 PM
Beautiful kitties. :lovestruck: I also love the first pic of Misery and the last one of Clover. :cloud9:

MORE !!! :D

krdahmer
April 6th, 2008, 11:29 PM
:lovestruck::cloud9:

loopoo
April 7th, 2008, 03:45 PM
they are both beautiful :cloud9:

phoozles
April 7th, 2008, 05:43 PM
I love the first pic of Misery - Not an evil look - more of an "America's Next Top cat Model" look..

I can just picture Tyra saying, "It's all in the eyes" :D

brohnson
April 7th, 2008, 06:02 PM
great pics:crazy:

otter
April 7th, 2008, 10:23 PM
OMG! Those pics are so scary..... I am shaking in my ummmm slippers. If I were face to face with them I would be tempted to run........ straight at them to pick them up!!
:laughing: That's how I ended up "adopting" Clover... he started sitting at my door and starring at me with those big eyes of his, I couldn't resist giving him a hug :lovestruck:

Oh my Otter,Misery is just stunning,Clover is a sweetie too and agreed you have not shown us enough pics of them
Do you still have that much snow?,ours is all gone:thumbs up
Yup, still LOTS of snow... though we are getting our first rain tonight so it might start to disappear. I think i've had enough of snow, it can depart any moment now :frustrated:

Beautiful kitties. :lovestruck: I also love the first pic of Misery and the last one of Clover. :cloud9:
They are both blushing - you guys are all so sweet :o

MORE !!! :D
Oh My :eek: Guess we better get working on that!

I love the first pic of Misery - Not an evil look - more of an "America's Next Top cat Model" look..

No wonder scheduling photo shoots is so difficult :D

Thanks everyone! I have to admit that I love these fur balls of mine, no matter how much they annoy me when i'm trying to type :laughing:
For being two creatures who came into my life unasked for they sure have made an impact :lovestruck:

otter
April 7th, 2008, 10:26 PM
Ummmm, this is Misery's reply to requests for more photos....
and you say she's not evil ...:laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
April 8th, 2008, 02:08 AM
:lovestruck: Misery I wanna kiss your adorable face :lovestruck:

Love4himies
April 8th, 2008, 06:54 AM
Misery and Clover are soooo purty:cloud9:.

chico2
April 8th, 2008, 07:46 AM
Aww Misery,there is something so pure and clean about a black/white cat,with white whiskers,she's a beauty for sure:lovestruck:
Very deserving of a little cattitude.
Clover actually looks sucky,just like my Chico,who always wants cuddles and attention:lovestruck: