Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Ben's new family !!!!

Frenchy
April 5th, 2008, 01:01 PM
Ben's (my last foster) new family sent me pictures of their family ! Ben has 3 sisters , all rescues just like him :cloud9:

Here he is :

meg4050
April 5th, 2008, 01:03 PM
Awwww Frenchy, he's gorgeous!! So glad he found his forever home, he looks so happy :lovestruck:

Frenchy
April 5th, 2008, 01:05 PM
Here's the rest of the family :

1. 2 by 4 (that's her name because they found this kitty on a construction site and just brought her home to stay!)
2. Ben and sister Chicken
3. another one of 2 by 4

otter
April 5th, 2008, 01:06 PM
Awe Benny Boy :lovestruck: I was just thinking about you yesterday and was going to ask Frenchy if she had heard from you... somebody must have caught my brain waves :D

Frenchy
April 5th, 2008, 01:08 PM
And "la piece de résistance" , this is the boss of the house , I think her original name is Ninja but they lovingly call her b**** because , well , it seems she is :laughing:

14+kitties
April 5th, 2008, 01:09 PM
Awwwww Ben!! He is happy there. :cloud9: And 2 by 4 is adorable. Love the poses. She looks so put out in that last pic! Thanks for sharing the pics!!

Frenchy
April 5th, 2008, 01:10 PM
Many people ask foster families how they can let their fosters go , when you see pictures like this .... no question about it , these forever homes are the best !!!

Ben was surrender to our rescue by a shelter , they didn't think he would have gotten adopted , he would have been put down , due to his age and bad "shape" , at first we didn't think so either. We thought he had severe hip displesia and that nobody would wanted to adopt him, but he got better , not 100% but still , he wasn't done with life !!! I waited 4 months for the right family , it paid off !

otter
April 5th, 2008, 01:13 PM
Such content looking critters = wonderful loving home! :cloud9::cloud9:

Another Frenchy success story!:thumbs up

Sylvie
April 5th, 2008, 01:51 PM
I agree with you Frenchy, I foster German Shepherds and the letters and pictures make it worth while. The forever home is so great.

Ben looks like my 11 year old golden who was a rescue of sorts. I am so glad that Ben got such a wonderful home and also that there are people like you around to help them.

:thumbs up

Love4himies
April 5th, 2008, 01:58 PM
Oh what a beautiful family Ben has been adopted into. Great job, Frenchy:thumbs up

Amee
April 5th, 2008, 02:14 PM
He looks so happy there with his family. I'm so happy he's found a great forever home.

allymack
April 5th, 2008, 02:18 PM
He looks like he is having such a great time there! I am so happy he ahs found his forever home, and that he has brothers and sisters :cloud9::lovestruck:

Rottielover
April 5th, 2008, 02:54 PM
Wow is he looking stunning and very content there. You did an excellent job with him Frenchy

clm
April 5th, 2008, 07:31 PM
I was wondering if you'd heard from Ben's new family too. He looks great. His sister Chicken looks like a sweetie too. Love the name 2X4. :laughing:
Too funny that the little one is the one with attitude.

Cindy

Frenchy
April 5th, 2008, 07:45 PM
Too funny that the little one is the one with attitude.

Cindy

I've been told she runs besides Chicken and bites her legs (not to hurt but to play) she does the same to Ben now , Ben doesn't care , for him it's like he has a fly following him :laughing:

Winston
April 5th, 2008, 07:59 PM
OMG Ben looks sooo happy! Then again he always looks happy! She looks like a little princess herself!

ancientgirl
April 5th, 2008, 09:27 PM
Oh wow, it looks like Ben has found a great family! LOL, you have to love someone who will name a dog Chicken and a cat 2 by 4. It looks like he's going to be just fine.

onster
April 5th, 2008, 09:57 PM
awwww Ben looks like hes absolutely loving it there :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
April 6th, 2008, 12:04 AM
Thanks for the pics Frenchy:thumbs up

Ben looks like he's having the time of his life :highfive: & siblings all look great too :D

FancyAppy
April 6th, 2008, 12:43 AM
Ben looks absolutely contented and very happy. What a happy ending to his story. Your wait for the perfect foster home really paid off. This seems like the perfect home for this "unadoptable "dog. Good for you.
Thank you for fostering and giving unwanted pets another chance.
and the other member of the family are so cute. 2 by 4 is darling.

chico2
April 6th, 2008, 08:27 AM
Oh Frenchy,what great pictures,it must make you feel like a million bucks seeing Ben with such a perfect family,thank's to your great big heart:thumbs up

Byrd
April 6th, 2008, 09:03 AM
He looks great! :thumbs up

Sylvie28
April 6th, 2008, 01:06 PM
Wow, what a good looking family. :offtopic: I miss that kind of snow so much. In my town we only got maybe one inch this year :sad:

SARAH
April 6th, 2008, 03:27 PM
Ben looks like he's in heaven! Chicken's face is beautiful and 2 by 4 ... pretty kitty!

It's so nice that older dogs get a second chance :thumbs up

JanM
April 6th, 2008, 08:16 PM
WOW - well done! Ben's new fur family look absolutely perfect for him. 2 x 4 is sure a sweetheart! Ben does look very, very, happy!

I LOVE heartwarming stories!

rainbow
April 6th, 2008, 08:39 PM
Awww....look at Ben. :cloud9: I love the second pic of him....he still has a puppy face. :flirt:

His new brothers and sisters are beautiful too. :lovestruck: Ninja the Beotch definitiely has an "attitude" look. :D

Frenchy
April 6th, 2008, 08:44 PM
I love the second pic of him....he still has a puppy face. :flirt:

I love that one too , he always looked like a puppy , I miss him :cry: but he's so much more better where he is :thumbs up

TeriM
April 7th, 2008, 03:09 AM
Woohoo for Ben and his new family :thumbs up. Ben looks great and it is all thanks to you and the rescue for giving him a second chance Frenchy :angel:.

loopoo
April 7th, 2008, 04:19 PM
he looks great, really happy i love seeing posts like this..:cloud9: first pic i thought he looked like a pup!

diandpat
April 7th, 2008, 04:37 PM
Aw, I love Ben...he could be Ginger's brother. They have that same "bossy boots" face when they are getting their picture taken.

What a great family you chose for him. Adopting all those rescues :angel:

Beautiful pictures...all of them :cloud9:

phoozles
April 7th, 2008, 04:51 PM
Gorgeous pics of all the furbabies :cloud9:
Especially of Ben, of course :lovestruck:
I wonder if the family was disappointed with Ben's name - it's so .. NORMAL compared to the other guys! :laughing:

brohnson
April 7th, 2008, 05:51 PM
awesome pics:crazy: