Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The boys pics have been entered for the Keeshond National Catalogue photo contest

clm
April 4th, 2008, 06:24 PM
The boys breeder called to ask if she could use a couple of pics I had sent her to enter into the Keeshond National Catalogue contest.
The winner will have their photo on the cover of this years catalogue. :D
I don't care if they win or they don't but I'm thrilled she's entering their pictures.

Cindy

rainbow
April 4th, 2008, 06:35 PM
WOO HOO for Baxter and Bentley. :highfive:

I can't imagine any others being cuter than those two. :lovestruck: Is there a website that we get to vote on? :D

ancientgirl
April 4th, 2008, 06:44 PM
That's fantastic. Let us know if there's a place to vote!

clm
April 4th, 2008, 06:50 PM
You have to be a member to be able to vote unfortunately, or I'd be hounding you guys for sure. :laughing:

Cindy

14+kitties
April 4th, 2008, 06:52 PM
Awww, those two angels will win for sure!! When they do I hope we see a copy of the pic(s) on here. :) :cloud9:

clm
April 4th, 2008, 07:02 PM
Here's a link to the site. Bentley is pic 11, Baxter is pic 12. There are some nice pics there, I'm afraid if I could I would be voting for one of the others. I love the pic of the adult and the puppy checking each other out.

Cindy

http://www.christinablom.com/PhotoCon.htm

rainbow
April 4th, 2008, 07:03 PM
Good luck. :fingerscr :goodvibes: When will they let you know that you won? :D

clm
April 4th, 2008, 07:05 PM
I think the contest closes April 7th. The breeder told me in an e:mail when the winner will be announced, I'll have to go hunting for it to find out.

Cindy

rainbow
April 4th, 2008, 07:22 PM
I think your only competition is #25 but I love pics of doggy snow faces. :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
April 4th, 2008, 07:35 PM
Those puppies are so cute!!!!! I love #3, the adult and puppy. LOL, that little puppy's but is so cute, with those tufts of fur.

jealma
April 4th, 2008, 08:53 PM
I went to the web site and took a look at your girls. They are wonderful and I would not be surprised at all if they win. But win or lose 100 hip hip horays for even getting in the contest.

Frenchy
April 4th, 2008, 09:03 PM
I don't care if they win or they don't but I'm thrilled she's entering their pictures.

Cindy

Well I hope they win http://bestsmileys.com/cheering/2.gif

hazelrunpack
April 4th, 2008, 09:10 PM
WooooHooooo! Go Bentley and Baxter! :thumbs up

Good luck, Cindy! :fingerscr

I couldn't open the page, but I'm sure there couldn't be any others as cute as your boys. :cloud9:

phoozles
April 7th, 2008, 12:06 PM
Your boys look adorable (as always), and here's hoping they win! :fingerscr

SARAH
April 7th, 2008, 01:51 PM
I'd have such a hard time ... the puppy in the blue flower field (pic 1), then pic 3, 7, 10, 11, 12, 17, 25, 33 ... lol, how could I make a choice? They're all adorable! But one only? And yours (of course), would be 11.

Purpledomino
April 7th, 2008, 02:31 PM
Your dogs are gorgeous! My favourite picture is 11 by far.....just happens to be yours! Amazing photograph. :pawprint: