Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Furby & Frisbee are here!!

canuckgirl
April 4th, 2008, 12:03 AM
Hi from Hamilton, ON. I've posted before, but haven't actually introduced myself. I'm the new proud owner, as of today, of 2 little Birman kittens. I've been researching & planning since January & they are finally here! :stork-baby: Frisbee is a blue lynxpoint girl & her brother Furby is a sealpoint. She's shy & dainty. He's shall we say....energetic? I kept seeing a fat fuzzball go whizzing past me every few minutes for most of the day. She chose to hide under the bed & nap. Once or twice she peeked around the corner at me. They should be better tomorrow, then I can get the camera going & post some pix! What fun it is having 2 littermates! I've always had an older cat along with a single kitten but this is twice the fun having them both so little.
My older cat hightailed it to the top of the fridge when I brought them into the house & proceeded to glare at me for the rest of the day. She came down when the babies went to bed. I spent $25 on a fleece donut bed, yet they were both squashed into an empty pop case last time I checked. Figures!
I would love to hear any cute homecoming stories from other moms & dads!

growler~GateKeeper
April 4th, 2008, 01:08 AM
must be so cute 2 wee ones zooming around :cloud9:

:goodvibes: can't wait for pics :goodvibes: