Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Just a couple

14+kitties
April 3rd, 2008, 06:12 PM
I love the first one. Nipper is not normally a cat who likes to cuddle much. Had to share this pic!
Second one....... how many teeth do I have??

14+kitties
April 3rd, 2008, 06:18 PM
Oh, you mean the baby gate is supposed to keep me OUT?
Mylee balances well!
The object(s) of her attention

ancientgirl
April 3rd, 2008, 06:19 PM
Kitty cuddles.:lovestruck:

I love it when you get them at just the right moment and get that "rowr" shot.

BusterKitty
April 3rd, 2008, 07:07 PM
Mylee is so cute!:lovestruck: She doesn't have slitty eyes so she looks perfect for a cartoon cat role:laughing:

Snugglebugs:cloud9:

hazelrunpack
April 3rd, 2008, 07:21 PM
I love the kitty cuddling one! :lovestruck:

Those birds have really captured Mylee's imagination. :laughing: What do they think of the kitties?

Dracko
April 3rd, 2008, 09:39 PM
Lovely cats. I would love to have that one in the 2nd picture. Love the longer hair and coloring. :lovestruck:

Too cute the last pics with the cat stalking the bird. :D

FancyAppy
April 4th, 2008, 12:10 AM
The first pic is my favorite, That is a calendar shoy. I am so amazed at how the coloring on each is so similar. It makes for a very striking cat family. More please.

growler~GateKeeper
April 4th, 2008, 01:14 AM
just adorable :lovestruck: love the snuggles :cloud9:

Mylee's got concentration :laughing: just don't jump!

14+kitties
April 4th, 2008, 09:11 AM
Thanks ancient. I got Little Bit right at the start of her yawn. Poor thing looks so emancipated in that picture. That was right after her spaying last week.
Busterkitty - normally Mylee's eyes are more slitted. It is just when she is concentrating on getting my lovebirds her eyes get big. :cloud9:

Those birds have really captured Mylee's imagination. :laughing: What do they think of the kitties?
Oh hazel - they don't think much of them!! When I had the boys in here I had one that liked to jump on the side of the cage and hang on. I had to reinforce the cage so I didn't have to worry about it falling off the post!
Lovely cats. I would love to have that one in the 2nd picture. Love the longer hair and coloring. :lovestruck:
Dracko - Little Bit is such a suck. I pick her up and her head either goes to my shoulder or under my chin for a butt. She is so lovable. :cloud9:

Too cute the last pics with the cat stalking the bird. :D
The birds don't think so!!!
The first pic is my favorite, That is a calendar shoy. I am so amazed at how the coloring on each is so similar. It makes for a very striking cat family. More please.
Ok Fancy - I will try to get all 16 soon. :rolleyes:

just adorable :lovestruck: love the snuggles :cloud9:
Mylee's got concentration :laughing: just don't jump!
I am waiting for the day she does jump!

Thanks everyone!!

SARAH
April 4th, 2008, 10:06 AM
So, so cute! Love all the pics! And the love birds ...

My parents had hung a budgie cage on the wall (on solid hooks) to keep it from taking up table/bench space and also to keep it out of cat reach. Well, Spoutnik I managed to jump up and would lie on the cage. That was all well and good, but the birds soon learned that it wasn't dangerous, and started nipping at his paws :D and if his tail were to hang inside the cage :eek: ouch! :laughing: poor pussycat.

14+kitties
April 4th, 2008, 06:58 PM
I think it's a good thing you don't have birds Sarah. I have a feeling Spout the second would be taking after his name sake. :rolleyes:
I have to do a head count every time I come back into the room to make sure I have all the kitties I am supposed to have and no one has snuck off. Usually there is one or the other balanced on the gate watching Tweety and Bird. (Original names, huh?) :o

Frenchy
April 4th, 2008, 11:04 PM
I totally missed this thread !!! They're all adorable , and cuddly :lovestruck:

chico2
April 5th, 2008, 07:15 AM
14+ Love the pics,I could look at your kitty-pics all day:lovestruck:
Absolute kitty-haven:cat:

Amee
April 5th, 2008, 02:41 PM
Great pictures, they are all adorable.

KimandAutumn
April 5th, 2008, 04:54 PM
They are so beautiful. :lovestruck:

14+kitties
April 6th, 2008, 08:52 AM
Thanks Frenchy, Chico, Amee, and KimandAutumn. :D I think they are kinda special too. Mylee is becoming an indoor kitty. It's quite possible I can twist hubby's arm enough. He sure does like her. :rolleyes:

Sylvie28
April 6th, 2008, 01:11 PM
Thanks for sharing your pictures, they are adorable :thumbs up

Sylvie28
April 6th, 2008, 01:35 PM
Here's a picture of my Pinky, he was 9 in October. The name came from is pink nose and at the time when we got him the kids were watching the show pinky and the brains. That cat never never never scratched anyone, he's amazing, I've had many cats in my life and pinky is the only cat I've ever known that never scratched. My son was around 4 at the time we got him as a kitty and he use to carry the cat everywhere like a rag doll. Pinky always had this look on his face (just be patient, he will let me go eventually). Now my son is 15 y.o. and those two are so attached.

SARAH
April 6th, 2008, 02:40 PM
I think it's a good thing you don't have birds Sarah. I have a feeling Spout the second would be taking after his name sake. :rolleyes:
I have to do a head count every time I come back into the room to make sure I have all the kitties I am supposed to have and no one has snuck off. Usually there is one or the other balanced on the gate watching Tweety and Bird. (Original names, huh?) :o

LOL, for sure, poor Spout was trying to see how he could get to the sparrows sitting on the ground below the deck today :D he's actually the 3rd Spoutnik! Both predecessors were great, communicative cats, he's taking after them there too..

Tweety and Bird? Think Pete and Repeat is any better, lol :laughing: :laughing: