Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello !

dodecaphonie
March 31st, 2008, 09:01 PM
Hello !

I actually wanted my name to be dodecaphonie, but I made a typo so I guess I will live with it !

I have a 2 years old cornish rex female cat. She is blue smoke.

It is a pleasure to say hello to you all !

Frenchy
March 31st, 2008, 09:44 PM
Welcome to pets.ca dodecaphobie , you can always pm an admin to ask about correcting your username.

hazelrunpack
March 31st, 2008, 09:50 PM
I'm glad you mentioned it, though. :D I've been trying to figure out why you'd be afraid of 12. :laughing:

Welcome to the board! Can't wait to see pics of Blue Smoke!

dodecaphonie
April 2nd, 2008, 10:02 AM
My name is corrected !

I will post pictures when I figure out how ! For the moment, my cat should appear in my avatar if I did it right. Her name is Lychee. Blue smoke is her coat colour. Sorry for the confusion. English is not my first language and sometimes, I forget words in my sentences !

hazelrunpack
April 2nd, 2008, 03:26 PM
For the moment, my cat should appear in my avatar if I did it right. Her name is Lychee. Blue smoke is her coat colour.

Oh. :o If I had more cat experience, I likely would have known that! :laughing: No need to apologize...hazel is slow sometimes... :D

I'm looking forward to some bigger pics--we need lots of them so we can confirm that she's as cute as she looks in your avatar. :thumbs up

phoozles
April 2nd, 2008, 05:00 PM
From what I can see in that picture, Lychee is beautiful! Can't wait to see more pics - welcome!

allymack
April 2nd, 2008, 05:54 PM
Welcome to the board!

Lychee is beautifull! we would love to see more pictures

dodecaphonie
April 2nd, 2008, 09:33 PM
Here are some pictures of Lychee ! The quality is not so good because they were taken with my phone. I don't have a digital camera.

14+kitties
April 2nd, 2008, 10:37 PM
Welcome dodecaphonie! Lychee is a very neat looking kitty!!