Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Some photo's of past pets

clm
March 30th, 2008, 07:44 PM
Going through some of my photos and found some of Little Maxie :rip:eating beside Big Max. Both cats are full grown. Little Maxie is 17 in this pic. Found one of Toby :rip:and Maxie together as well. Toby was our first cat, Maxie came 5 years later. Both Toby and Maxie lived to be 18. They're buried in the rock garden. I'll always miss them.

Cindy

clm
March 30th, 2008, 07:49 PM
Now some of my beloved Yogi Bear. :rip: Yogi was 9 years old in these pics. His last summer and winter.

Cindy

14+kitties
March 30th, 2008, 07:51 PM
It is so sad but also so heartwarming to go through old pics. I bet you have lots of great memories of these ones. Cute pictures. :rip: Little Maxie and Toby.:candle: Oh, and Yogi Bear too. What a sweetie. :)

Winston
March 30th, 2008, 08:20 PM
Beautiful Pics! It must have been a day for going through pics! I did the same thing...I find now with digital you never look at them like we used too!

Cindy

ancientgirl
March 30th, 2008, 09:46 PM
What beautiful babies. You're so lucky to have those memories. I wish I had pictures of Polo and Katina:sad:

Frenchy
March 30th, 2008, 09:55 PM
They were beautiful :lovestruck:

krdahmer
March 30th, 2008, 10:00 PM
Aw :rip: little beauties! :angel2: :lovestruck:

glasslass
March 30th, 2008, 11:40 PM
Thank God for old photos! Thanks for sharing.

rainbow
April 1st, 2008, 03:37 AM
They were all beautiful. :lovestruck: :rip: :candle:

FancyAppy
April 1st, 2008, 07:37 PM
How beautiful every single one is. You have some great photos of your beloved pets and I am sure some wonderful memories as well. We always miss them , don't we, no matter how long they have been gone. They always have a very special place in our hearts. Thank you for sharing these photos with us.