Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Valdi gets a great home - pics

marko
March 30th, 2008, 01:43 PM
This comes from Anita who works with Marie Claude of the dogwalking program at the Montreal SPCA.

Valdi was an Spca Dog with a sad story that was just rescued/adopted maybe a week ago by Stacey. Valdi was a very difficult dog when she arrived, but the dogwalking team helped rehabilitate her. Stacey is one of the SPCA super dog walkers. On numerous occasions, Andrew(Stacey's man) joined Stacey during her Friday afternoon walks. Both of them had a special connection with Valdi – they simply adored her!!! Having Valdi at Andrew’s, together with Stacey's outstanding knowledge about dog behaviour, I know that Valdi is a very lucky and very happy pooch! She has found the jackpot!!!!!!!!!!!
YUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPY!!!!

I just thought that the following pics and the paragraph below would make people smile :)

"We have a Valdi update from Stacey!!!!!!!!!!! Valdi is being such a good girl- very obedient and she loves playing with all the dogs she comes across!! She loooooooves snow banks in particular!!!! Check out how happy she is in the attached photos!!!!

I'm soooo happy for our Valdi!!!!

A million thanks, Stacey!!!!!!! YAHOOOOOOOO!!!!"

badger
March 30th, 2008, 02:57 PM
It must feel so good to see a dog you know finally find a home. She is adorable, hmm, I wonder what other breed led to that splash of white across her muzzle.

chico2
March 30th, 2008, 05:14 PM
Aww Marko,what a lucky pup,I just LOVE to read about dogs/cats getting new homes.
He looks really happy:thumbs up

Frenchy
March 30th, 2008, 05:18 PM
She looks so happy ! :cloud9:

hazelrunpack
March 30th, 2008, 09:43 PM
She does look very happy! :D I love a dog that loves her toys! :dog: And I love happy endings. :cloud9:

Does anyone else think that puddle looks like a huge abominable snowman footprint or is that just hazel? :crazy: :laughing:

chico2
March 31st, 2008, 07:40 AM
It takes Hazel to notice such a thing,but you are right,it does...hmmmm

Love4himies
March 31st, 2008, 09:23 AM
Does anyone else think that puddle looks like a huge abominable snowman footprint or is that just hazel? :crazy: :laughing:

:laughing: You are right, I didn't notice until you pointed it out, great set of eyes, hazel.