Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Geisha meets the new babies.

PeiLuver
March 29th, 2008, 07:09 PM
A friend of mine who breeds British Bulldogs bought the litter around for us to see. At least I fell in love with them which is more than I can say for "Madam". :D This is Geisha wondering what they are.

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff108/bjsut/cab3fa26.jpg

http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff108/bjsut/f5d424da.jpg

happycats
March 29th, 2008, 07:13 PM
OMG they are so cute!!! :lovestruck: And so tiny!! How old?

meg4050
March 29th, 2008, 07:14 PM
Awwww :lovestruck: I love Geisha's freckling and colour! She's so much lighter than Gumbo!

SolaMio
March 29th, 2008, 07:14 PM
:laughing: Geisha looks incredibly skeptical of those young'uns...
They are all cute!! Geisha is beautiful! :lovestruck: Do you have more pics?

PeiLuver
March 29th, 2008, 07:49 PM
SolaMio == more pics??? You are gonna be sooooo sorry you asked that. :laughing:

Meg -- Geisha is an Apricot Dilute, Brush Coat, "Meathy Mouth" (aka fat chops)

Happycats -- The puppies are only 2 weeks old, one of them has a cleft palete poor little thing. Owner is waiting, hopefully she will survive until she is 12 weeks old to have surgery.

Geisha was very sceptical of the -- "What the heck is that"?? The expression said it all :D

14+kitties
March 29th, 2008, 07:51 PM
That look is priceless! What are those things?? Cute puppies and cute Geisha.

hazelrunpack
March 29th, 2008, 10:07 PM
Geisha: No way! Nyuh-uhn...I was never that small and never smelled like that!!! :dog:

So cute!

:fingerscr and :goodvibes: for the little pup with the cleft palate.

happycats
March 29th, 2008, 10:58 PM
Geisha: No way! Nyuh-uhn...I was never that small and never smelled like that!!! :dog:

So cute!

:fingerscr and :goodvibes: for the little pup with the cleft palate.

Hazelrunpack always has a witty and wonderful way of making pictures come to life with a wonderful story lines :)

:pray:too, for the little one with the cleft palate :goodvibes:

KimandAutumn
March 30th, 2008, 10:32 AM
aawww I never noticed the freckles on her face before. Look how gentle she is looking at those babies. I love her. :cloud9:

allymack
March 30th, 2008, 10:38 AM
i dont think she is too pleased that your bringing them in to her house. she is gorgeous! and the puppies are too cute!:cloud9:

ancientgirl
March 30th, 2008, 10:59 AM
She certainly looks curious.

Those puppies are adorable! I hope the little pup survives, please keep us posted.:pray: