Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Laser fun

onster
March 29th, 2008, 01:28 PM
Nothing too special but was a lil bored this morning, decided to give my boys some excercise:

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=9194518425695320385

Bunduk reaaaaly gets into it :crazy: ..he's a little slow bless his heart, notice how he runs the other way when I have it on the sofa..lol

and this is why they only get to play with the laser once in a blue moon- a lil OCD...this was about half an hour later :eek:

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=4768446980393664898

oh and i was watching an egyptian movie :D lol...I reallllly should study. :rolleyes:

ancientgirl
March 29th, 2008, 01:33 PM
Where'd it go mom?

I love watching them trying to get their paws on that little dot.

onster
March 29th, 2008, 01:36 PM
heheh yeah, Bunduk is reallly quick too..unless all cats are that fast, lol I only have Onnie, my pudgy boy, to compare to :rolleyes:

Have to be careful tho, first time i played with bunduk with it he ended up pretty much collapsed on the floor breathing a mile a minute :eek:

growler~GateKeeper
March 30th, 2008, 02:34 AM
Bunduk's funny he won't even try to get it unless it's on the floor, guess he knows not to put claw marks in the pillows & couch :pawprint:

Onnie & Bunduk searching is cute, team work :laughing:

chico2
March 30th, 2008, 08:03 AM
Bunduk(getting used to that name:laughing:)is just beautiful,that fluffy tail is making my cats green with envy:cat:
Onnie is very pretty too,in a way only black kitties can be.
My Vinnie could care less about the laser:confused:Rocky and Chico love it.
Great Videos:thumbs up

allymack
March 30th, 2008, 10:48 AM
oo, i love watching the kitties play with lasers, thats what my kitty does, but for like 20 mins after i put it away. but when ever he hears the little chain on the end of it he comes running.

rainbow
April 1st, 2008, 04:03 AM
Awww.....Bunduk is toooo cute. :D

onster
April 1st, 2008, 05:27 PM
Bunduk's funny he won't even try to get it unless it's on the floor, guess he knows not to put claw marks in the pillows & couch

Onnie & Bunduk searching is cute, team work

:laughing: i didnt show the video when I had the laser on Onnie...bunduk didnt mind attacking big bro for the laser :D ...but yes, he's very good about not scratching furniture :thumbs up

Bunduk(getting used to that name)is just beautiful,that fluffy tail is making my cats green with envy:cat:
Onnie is very pretty too,in a way only black kitties can be.
My Vinnie could care less about the laser:confused:Rocky and Chico love it.
Great Videos:thumbs up

vinnie is too smart for a lil red dot :)

hahaha so u like the name chico? I figured it was too confusing to call him hazel...plus he really is a bunduk :o. hehehe is fluffy tail is something eh! My mom says we have the 2 cats with the strangest tails: Onnie with his 3/4 thick tail (the bone is thick, its not a scrawny tail), and Bunduk with his foof explosion :laughing:

oo, i love watching the kitties play with lasers, thats what my kitty does, but for like 20 mins after i put it away. but when ever he hears the little chain on the end of it he comes running.

my cats make no connection to the laser pointer :shrug:

Awww.....Bunduk is toooo cute. :D

lol, ure quite partial to bunduk eh rainbow? he says thanks :D

Jim Hall
April 1st, 2008, 07:15 PM
lol i once had a kitten at the cattery goingin circles so fast she actually got dizzy leslie says well if he throwes up u get to clean it

Du will chase the tag until she relises it isnt food then loses interest