Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello

PeiLuver
March 28th, 2008, 10:57 PM
:goodvibes: Hello everyone. This looks like a very informative forum, look forward to checking it all out.
Anyone else have a Shar-Pei?

hazelrunpack
March 28th, 2008, 11:02 PM
Hello, Peilover! Welcome to the board!

We have English Setters? Lots of them... :o No Shar-Peis, though. Can't wait to see pics of yours! :thumbs up

And what, if may I ask, is a chook? :confused:

pbpatti
March 28th, 2008, 11:04 PM
well, a great big welcome to you peiluver, I have a choc lab Sasha, I don't know if I have seen a pei on the board but I sure hope that you enjoy your stay with us. lots to see and lots of people to meet. pbp

meg4050
March 28th, 2008, 11:08 PM
Hi Peiluver! Welcome to the forum!

I'm the aunt of a Sharpei, Gumbo!

PeiLuver
March 28th, 2008, 11:39 PM
:sorry: In Australia we call chicken "chooks".
That is a lovely Shar-Pei, looks like she is whats called a "bony-mouth".
As soon as I find out how I will post pics. of my spoilt girl, but be warned, :D you may have un-leashed a monster when it comes to posting pics. Just slap me if I get out of hand. :angel2: :D

meg4050
March 28th, 2008, 11:42 PM
We like un-leashed picture monsters here :D

Gumbo's a he :laughing: He's actually a rescue from Hurricane Katrina. He was a pup at the time so they put him in a shelter but no one claimed him so they sent him to the Shar-Pei rescue here!

PeiLuver
March 28th, 2008, 11:55 PM
My apologies to Gumbo -- sorry sweetpea, its me old eyes that cant see.:D
HE is gorgeous, but then I love all Shar-Peis.

hazelrunpack
March 28th, 2008, 11:57 PM
:sorry: In Australia we call chicken "chooks".
That is a lovely Shar-Pei, looks like she is whats called a "bony-mouth".
As soon as I find out how I will post pics. of my spoilt girl, but be warned, :D you may have un-leashed a monster when it comes to posting pics. Just slap me if I get out of hand. :angel2: :D

I like chickens...and I'm a great fan of budgies, so you'll have to post bird pictures as well as Shar-Pei pics when you can! :thumbs up

There is a slight built in delay on posting pics (discourages some spammers :shrug:)--but if you send a private message to marko, he can activate your attachment capability right away! :D

chico2
March 29th, 2008, 08:19 AM
How exciting,we have a"down under"member and an owner of a Sharpei to boot:thumbs up
Meg,your nephew looks great:laughing:
Like Meg says,we love pic-monsters here so go ahead post pics of your sweetie:dog:

PeiLuver
March 29th, 2008, 06:45 PM
Please bear with me until I find my way around this massive forum, where should I post the pics?? I will contact Marko, thanks for that.

PeiLuver
March 29th, 2008, 07:17 PM
:D Ok, I found it, so have a few piccies up in the Photographs section. :laughing: It was hard to keep it at 3.

14+kitties
March 29th, 2008, 07:49 PM
Welcome Peiluvor! Lots of info here and to share. I am afraid I am one of those ummmm.... unleashed photo monsters. :o

allymack
March 30th, 2008, 10:35 AM
hey, welcome to the board!

OOO! sharpei, awesome, i dont think there are any otehrs here, well there is Gumbo, but i think thats it. looking forward to lots of pictures!:cloud9: