Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Silly Bunduk!

onster
March 27th, 2008, 08:36 PM
Come on habibi (love), give me a break here...

Im sitting here going over wires with my new crittercord (oh man it stinks) so I can get better bunduk power-nomer proof the house and it's going painfully slow.

Worth it though, wires in our house are slowly going from this: (btw this is why u dont ask a man to do anything, this was lil bro attempt at safe-proofing wires...umm can u say shoddy job :rolleyes:)

and this is another area post-critter cord

I can't imagine he'll chew on it..it stinks :yuck: ..but so far 5:pawprint: for being way more asthetically pleasing :thumbs up

onster
March 27th, 2008, 08:39 PM
So Im sitting there slowly but surely peeling away the yellow gunk and this orange flur flashes by me...

its none other than the sponge bandit!!! Up he hops on to the computer desk..must..stash..sponge.

A true gentlekitty, he gingerly places sponge on the moniter b4 getting up...

and then hops up to join it....finally we are alone my pretty :lovestruck:.... :rolleyes: what a silly silly cat

onster
March 27th, 2008, 08:41 PM
lol notice the bottle of bitter apple spray on the computer desk, hahaha ..i will beat this chewing thing :evil:

oh and excuse all the pics..my moms a lil too proud of her humanbabies :crazy::o

for those not familiar with the sponge bandit: http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=47498

ancientgirl
March 27th, 2008, 09:51 PM
Maybe you should give him a sponge of his own.:laughing:

I love that the most inexpensive things give them so much amusement. Those things are so cheap and look at how much he loves it. :lovestruck:

Frenchy
March 27th, 2008, 10:02 PM
That's a good idea onster , better than mine , spreading tabasco on them :laughing: (not on the cats , I meant on the wires :laughing:)

hazelrunpack
March 27th, 2008, 11:05 PM
How do you get the cord in the tubing? :confused:

It's magic!!! :eek: I'm impressed! :D

He sure is a cutie with his sponge :lovestruck: So proud! In Bunduk's hideaway he has pictures of his sponge! :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
March 28th, 2008, 12:48 AM
We need a progress report :cat:

Bunduk is so cute w/his sponge had to go back & look @ the pics & vids again - I Love his tail :lovestruck: fluffy :cloud9:

SARAH
March 28th, 2008, 08:53 AM
Beautiful kitty!

:offtopic: I just got a new animal: an ant crawled across my desk! :eek:

onster
March 28th, 2008, 11:24 AM
lol, I would get him his own ancient, but its the thrill of the capture he likes. Sometimes after he gets the sponge he'll leave it among his toys all day, it's only when u put it back in the tub that he's interested again :evil:

hazel,im not sure if u were being sarcastic or not? lol but...there's a slit in the tubing :thumbs up

growler i love his tail too, thanks :lovestruck: I wish he'd let me brush it thought :sad: ...progress report re: him not chewing? or re: me spending the rest of my life wrapping cords? lol

frenchy, i got tired of spreading things on wires/spraying..this stuff apparently doen't go away..it will always stink/taste bad :rolleyes: ifure interested for paddy/nelly i can find the link for u to buy it (thanks rainbow!). So far so good. It also keeps them organised an u can put more than one wire inside :thumbs up Smell kinda gives u a headache if ure sensitive tho, lol.

sarah....ants can be cute too, won't each much food, no poop to clean up...I think u should keep him :D lol

ancientgirl
March 28th, 2008, 12:37 PM
That makes sense. When I'm playing with mine sometimes, once they get whatever I'm dangling in front of them, they get bored with it. LOL, I guess it gives him a feeling of accomplishment if he "kills" it and drags it off.

14+kitties
March 28th, 2008, 04:47 PM
Awwwww Bunduk and his sponge :cloud9: He is a cutie. Bad on wires though!! :lovestruck:

chico2
March 28th, 2008, 05:03 PM
Bunduk is such a cute little fluff-ball,I'd let him have anything he desires,he's just soooo very pretty:lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
March 29th, 2008, 01:26 AM
progress report re: him not chewing? or re: me spending the rest of my life wrapping cords? lol

Both of course :p :D

So howzit workin' so far? :D

hazelrunpack
March 29th, 2008, 01:38 AM
hazel,im not sure if u were being sarcastic or not? lol but...there's a slit in the tubing :thumbs up

hazel is never sarcastic :angel: Nosirreebob! She's silly, facetious, can be abrasive and a pain in the arse now and then :evil: but she's never sarcastic...

:laughing:

Thank Dog there's a slit! I was picturing you having to take the plugs off the end and somehow stringing the wires through! :laughing: Now that would take you forever! And you'd still have to rewire the plugs when you were done! :p I musta been tired when I was thinking that...it doesn't make near as much sense now as it did then! :o :crazy:

Dracko
March 29th, 2008, 03:37 PM
I am so grateful none of my cats are wire chewers! I would be so stressed over it. I'd have those tubes all over them. Great idea. :thumbs up