Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Skye - My Neice

Ford Girl
March 27th, 2008, 05:49 PM
Here she is...Miss Skye, otherwise known in our famiily as Teen-Wolf, Sparkles the Coyote , S.P Coyote, Package Inspector...:angel: :lovestruck:

For a stray adult rescue she is the most adaptable well behaved doggie...:cloud9:

We get her starting Saturday for a whole week! (While my sister and her bf are in Cuba!) Party at my place - who's in? :party: :crazy:

aslan
March 27th, 2008, 05:51 PM
Quincy raises his paw, woohoo she's a hottie.

SolaMio
March 27th, 2008, 06:06 PM
Oooh how cute is she!!! :lovestruck:

ancientgirl
March 27th, 2008, 07:53 PM
She's really gorgeous. It's amazing a beauty like that needed rescue. That picture of her on the stairs is very cute. :lovestruck:

loopoo
March 27th, 2008, 09:16 PM
i love the shot of her looking out the window :) shes so pretty

breeze
March 27th, 2008, 09:17 PM
she is beautiful!!!!

onster
March 27th, 2008, 09:19 PM
skye looks so feminine and beautiful :lovestruck:

expect way more pics when she stays over :evil: (lucky u!! :lovestruck:)

Frenchy
March 27th, 2008, 10:13 PM
For a stray adult rescue she is the most adaptable well behaved doggie...:cloud9:
I would say that with the right family , most of them are :thumbs up
We get her starting Saturday for a whole week! (While my sister and her bf are in Cuba!) Party at my place - who's in? :party: :crazy:

I'm in I'm in , let me just get a doggy sitter :laughing: ( I would have my hands full with Dazy and Skye ) :shrug:

JanM
March 27th, 2008, 10:54 PM
I'm in too - can Bobby, Amber and Shadow come too ????:laughing:

She is beautiful!

hazelrunpack
March 27th, 2008, 11:21 PM
She really is lovely. :lovestruck:

madame hazel predicts a week of exhausted puppies at the Ford Girl House! :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
March 28th, 2008, 01:11 AM
Can I come too? :cloud9: though you'd have to explain how Skye got dog-napped while you were home :mwaha: :laughing:

Love the stairs pic & of course the snow pic :lovestruck:

allymack
March 28th, 2008, 07:26 AM

enzo and i are definately in! we'll be there bright an early tomorrow morning, mind you enzo will have them going all day and night..i am pretty sure he doesnt ever sleep if there is a dog around:rolleyes:

Lukka'sma
March 28th, 2008, 07:46 AM
She is a looker for sure:cloud9:

SARAH
March 28th, 2008, 08:38 AM
I'd come too! Love the smell of huslies! And that pic of her at the top of the stairs :D too cute :lovestruck:

KimandAutumn
March 29th, 2008, 06:06 PM
That is a beautiful dog. :)

Love4himies
March 29th, 2008, 06:15 PM
Oh it has been too long since we have seen pictures of Skye :yell:, Thanks for sharing. You are sitting for a whole week:eek:, Puppy party at fordgirl's place:D

14+kitties
March 29th, 2008, 07:53 PM
What a sweetie. And she poses so well!! :cloud9:

rainbow
April 1st, 2008, 04:17 AM
Logan is in love. :flirt:

You guys need to go on holidays with your sis and bf the next time and drop off Skye and Dazy here. :cloud9:

clm
April 1st, 2008, 06:59 AM
She has a real beauty about her doesn't she. I just love her colouring too. As Onster said, she has a real feminine look about her as well.

Cindy