Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Family Critters

Ford Girl
March 27th, 2008, 04:34 PM
Here are some shots of Dazy & Pubert, and their cousin Skye. :lovestruck: My sister sent me these...taken randomly...:crazy:

1. Dazy, Skye and Mr. Lobster :D
2. Mr. Pubert a la kitchen counter :lovestruck:
3. Mr. Pubert a la kitchen counter - again! :lovestruck:

More coming...

Ford Girl
March 27th, 2008, 04:36 PM
The first 2 are Skye :lovestruck:

The third proves the power of advertising!! They stoped mid-play to watch a dog treat commercial! :rolleyes: :laughing:

Ford Girl
March 27th, 2008, 04:39 PM
My golden girl :angel: hahah, ya right...:evil:...and a shot from Christmas time...:cloud9:

dogcatharmony
March 27th, 2008, 04:40 PM
:cloud9: I just love orange kitties and curly tailed dogs. Cute pics!

aslan
March 27th, 2008, 04:42 PM
Your babies are beautiful, please tell me that skye is a girl, if so hmmm maybe quincy isn't gay. He stared at the pics.

Ford Girl
March 27th, 2008, 04:54 PM
Your babies are beautiful, please tell me that skye is a girl, if so hmmm maybe quincy isn't gay. He stared at the pics.

LOL!!! Skye is a girl :laughing: I think Quincy's just in touch with his feminine side. :lovestruck: Pink jelly beans and cute little husky's...

:cloud9: I just love orange kitties and curly tailed dogs. Cute pics!

Me too, always loved orange kitties...:cloud9: They are always up to no good tho!! :evil:

Hollygirl
March 27th, 2008, 06:14 PM
Great pictures, they're all so cute. I love the one of Skye in front of the tree.

ancientgirl
March 27th, 2008, 06:51 PM
Pubert is such a cutie!:cloud9:

I love the picture of the pups stopping to watch the TV. :laughing: They're all so beautiful.

loopoo
March 27th, 2008, 08:13 PM
daisy and pubert are really beautiful:lovestruck:... and so is skye awesome shots :) i cant believe they stopped to watch the dog treat commerical:D my dog just isnt that focused on tv for some reason.. although certain sounds do get his attention up

Frenchy
March 27th, 2008, 09:16 PM
The third proves the power of advertising!! They stoped mid-play to watch a dog treat commercial! :rolleyes: :laughing:

:laugh: they did watch alright !

ohhhh , flat screen tv :lovestruck:

ohhhh , lobster :lovestruck:

oh yes , the dogs are cute too :D

hazelrunpack
March 27th, 2008, 10:30 PM
That shot of the dogs watching the dog treat commercial is a classic!! If they do that reliably, you might be able to convince the company to use them in a commercial! :thumbs up

Cute pics, FG! :D

growler~GateKeeper
March 28th, 2008, 12:20 AM
Pubert has gorgeous green eyes :cloud9: what is it with orange kitties being so :evil: :laughing:

Dazy & Skye are so pretty :lovestruck:

:eeew: that Lobster wasn't live was it *shudder*

The third proves the power of advertising!! They stoped mid-play to watch a dog treat commercial! :rolleyes:

OMG that's too funny :laugh: - send it in.

That shot of the dogs watching the dog treat commercial is a classic!! If they do that reliably, you might be able to convince the company to use them in a commercial! :thumbs up

:laughing: Ford Girl send the pic into the company - maybe you get free dog treats :D if they aren't good treats :shrug: the dogs @ the HS won't care they'll just be happy for the special attention. :D