Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Happy Anniversery Ms DU

Jim Hall
March 26th, 2008, 08:59 AM
One year ago today I recevied the most wonderfull gift I have ever had.
A scared nay terrified bundle of fur called astrya.

After 2 months of hiding under the bed hence the name down under or DU
she came out and after a few tears we got her all fixed up at the vet.

1 year later I still love to watch her sleep I still love the way she comes over to me while working and lays down by my desk.

She always reminds me to be kind and gentle, SHe remonds me that patience is a virtue She also shows me that although thier are lots of cats that would love to be with me and play and get in your lap, she rewards me much much more by being my quiet companion
When i lay down to sleep at night and see her safe in her bed and say goodnight pretty girl and get a purr back it makes my day complete

I have been the keeper of cats and dogs all my life but i have never had such a rewarding satisifing experiance as I have had with my Beautifull girl

Thank you leslie at Here kitty kitty for allowing me to adopt DU
thank you Maria my wnderfull girlfriend for all the support I know you relly wanted a cat that was more like a dog but you have never complained about DU and I know that you cherish her now a s much as I do.

Here's to many years of a happy healthy life MS DU you are one in a million

ancientgirl
March 26th, 2008, 09:24 AM
http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg294/wafpaf/glitter/anniversary/anniversary3.gif (http://www.wishafriend.com/glitter/)

And may you have many many more!

hazelrunpack
March 26th, 2008, 09:27 AM
happy anniversary, DU!

Make sure you give your dad some extra special purring tonight--he loves you very much!

Lukka'sma
March 26th, 2008, 11:42 AM
Happy 1st Anniversary to you Down Under

Frenchy
March 26th, 2008, 11:51 AM
happy birthday DU !!!

what a lucky girl to have such a softie as a father :thumbs up

Love4himies
March 26th, 2008, 01:24 PM
:cry::cry: oh Jim, your post made me cry. What a sweetie you are.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, DOWN UNDER.

badger
March 26th, 2008, 05:09 PM
What, no picture of the anniversary girl (and her dad)?

Jim Hall
March 26th, 2008, 08:00 PM
thank you all for yourwonderfull notes I keep asking my buddie for the loan of her digital camera one day she will remember

We took her to the vet today and got a clean bill of health she has gained 2 lbs since august now at 11'5 lbs Dr lisa says she looking fiiinne lol

growler~GateKeeper
March 27th, 2008, 01:30 AM
Happy Gotacha Day DU!!

Love4himies
March 27th, 2008, 05:45 AM
thank you all for yourwonderfull notes I keep asking my buddie for the loan of her digital camera one day she will remember

We took her to the vet today and got a clean bill of health she has gained 2 lbs since august now at 11'5 lbs Dr lisa says she looking fiiinne lol

:thumbs up for the clean bill of health, DU.

Yes keep bugging your buddy, we need to see pictures of the mysterious DU :yell: