Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I haven't seen this in ages!

ancientgirl
March 25th, 2008, 12:41 PM
Vlad is always trying to cozy up to Oksana, but while sometimes he's a gentle guy, he can often be a bit of a brute. But today, he thought better of it and decided to be nice.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/The%20Fantastic%20Four/008-7.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/The%20Fantastic%20Four/009-6.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ancientgirl/The%20Fantastic%20Four/011-7.jpg

What surprised me the most was Oksana allowed him to cuddle up with her. They were like this for about 10 or 15 minutes then she slipped out. I thought for sure she'd hiss and swat at him first but no, Little Miss let him be nice to her. And I know that made my Sweet Vlad very happy.:lovestruck:

FancyAppy
March 25th, 2008, 12:54 PM
oh how sweet. I love to see our cats cuddle. Doesn't it make you feel good to see them affectionate to each other? Both your cats are really beautiful. So elegant and sleek...Hope it is not so long a wait to see them cuddle again.

aslan
March 25th, 2008, 12:59 PM
aaaw kitty lovins. Thats priceless.

ancientgirl
March 25th, 2008, 01:18 PM
I love seeing them like this. I always get upset when I see the boys play rough with the girls, especially Oksana because she sees it as them attacking her and she gets defensive. But when they don't just jump on her and they approach her slowly she's very receptive.

loopoo
March 25th, 2008, 01:30 PM
love those pics too sweet :lovestruck: they make a nice couple :D

SARAH
March 25th, 2008, 01:56 PM
Cute pussycats, just makes me want to pick one up and cuddle on the couch ... or I could take both of them (mine that is!) if they'll accept to share me :D

growler~GateKeeper
March 26th, 2008, 02:15 AM
Adorable kitty kisses :lovestruck: Vlad such a sweet boy. The second pic is so cute Oksana's looking up @ Vlad :flirt:

ancientgirl
March 26th, 2008, 08:12 AM
She protests endlessly sometimes, but I believe she really does adore him. She just likes to play hard to get.

Love4himies
March 26th, 2008, 01:53 PM
Awww they loves eachother :cloud9:

Elizabeth Ann
March 26th, 2008, 02:18 PM
That is super cute. It's like one of those pictures you would see in a calander.

The last time my boyfriend tried to cuddle with me like that I hissed and swatted him. Then I ran away. Oksana has alot more patience then I am. Good for her.

ancientgirl
March 26th, 2008, 02:45 PM
LOL, Oksana loves attention, but on HER terms.

chico2
March 26th, 2008, 04:29 PM
OMG,that's so sweet,love them:lovestruck:
Rocky will be licking Vinnie lovingly too,but it usually ends up in a wrestling-match:laughing:

glasslass
March 26th, 2008, 05:34 PM
She's probably thinking, "This is nice, but I bet he wants something!"

ancientgirl
March 28th, 2008, 01:40 PM
She throws him the proverbial bone now and then and allows him to get close to her. :D I've also seen her "cat handle" him. LOL, she'll swat at him and wrap her paws around his head and nip at him, then lick his head. She's half his size and sometimes she really shows him she's the boss of him.

14+kitties
March 28th, 2008, 03:35 PM
Just like a female....gotta be our way or the highway! :rolleyes: Cute pics!