Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hello

Amee
March 24th, 2008, 09:20 PM
I just wanted to say a quick hello. I live in Comox with my fiance, our 6 year old son and 3.5 year old daughter. We just got our first puppy but I'm not new to dogs. I was raised with boxers my parent's and my grandparent's were into showing as well as breeding. My Dad actually still has one of the boxers from when I was a kid, he is 13 now but you'd never know it. I knew that when I was ready to bring a puppy into my family it would be a boxer and we were lucky enough to meet a great breeder. After a 4 month wait our new puppy finally came home on Friday and we couldn't be happier. Our new puppy (Roxy) is doing very well and she is learning amazingly fast. I'm looking forward to reading everyones advice and learning some helpful hints to help make sure that Roxy continues to be a great dog.

hazelrunpack
March 24th, 2008, 11:06 PM
Welcome to the board, Amee!

Can't wait to see pics of Roxy! She sounds like a really smart cookie! :D

You should be able to post pictures after a few more posts. I think there is a 5 post minimum to discourage spammers, but it you want to post pictures sooner, you can send a private message to marko and he'll enable your account sooner! :thumbs up

TeriM
March 25th, 2008, 01:33 AM
Welcome to the forum :). I see your pup in your avatar and she looks adorable :lovestruck:.

growler~GateKeeper
March 25th, 2008, 02:56 AM
A warm welcome from another BC resident :)

Roxy's a cutie :lovestruck:

SARAH
March 25th, 2008, 07:50 AM
Boxers are smart, I've know three that my dad's cousin had in succession. He's a sheriff-type-thing (Norwegian equivalent at least) and used Fant as a police dog.

Roxy looks adorable in the avatar pic!

FancyAppy
March 25th, 2008, 01:24 PM
Welcome and congrats on your new addition.Hope to see some pics soon. Is that your new puppy on your avator? If so she is a cutie!

Amee
March 25th, 2008, 02:44 PM
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. Yes that's her on my avatar.

helloapollo
April 5th, 2008, 10:21 PM
boxers are gorgeous. my friends are going to get a boxer soon. they have a english staffy desexed but want a friend for him. their old dog was a boxer and must have been good enough that they wanted another.
Roxy is a charming one. can't wait to hear the stories about her:pawprint:.