Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I couldn't believe my eyes this morning

clm
March 24th, 2008, 05:48 PM
I wasn't expecting a fresh blanket of snow. Fortunately it's melted again, but it was still a nasty surprise. The boys enjoyed it anyway.

Cindy

TeriM
March 24th, 2008, 05:59 PM
Although the boys look fabulous in the white stuff :cloud9: I am extemely happy to not have had your winters back east this year :eek:. We have crocuses in bloom and the tulips are coming up :p. I was even looking at the front lawn yesterday and it is growing super fast right now :o.

Although, I should mention that parts of Vancouver got traces of snow last night and the mountains have had a ton of new stuff as a result of all of our rain :frustrated:. Everyplace has its points :shrug:.

How do the pups handle the summer weather?

duttypaws
March 24th, 2008, 06:01 PM
not more SNOOOOOOW :yell::yell::yell::yell:

clm
March 24th, 2008, 06:19 PM
How do the pups handle the summer weather?

This will be their first summer in full adult coat. My past dogs (same breed), all hated summer. Have to pry them off the air conditioning vents to get them outside. :laughing: They refuse to go for walks once the temps get over 10 celcius. Unfortunately Bentley discovered the pond was a great place to play in the heat last summer. I'm hoping he'll have changed his mind about that this summer. :laughing:

Cindy

Toonces
March 24th, 2008, 06:34 PM
I hear ya CLM can't wait for spring, I will take muddy paws anyday! TeriM my hubby just got back from BC (Langley) said it was really nice there was hoping he would bring the good weather home with him:laughing:

14+kitties
March 24th, 2008, 06:36 PM
You don't want to hear that our area is supposed to be getting up to 10 cm tomorrow (Tues) then do you Clm? :eek:

clm
March 24th, 2008, 06:41 PM
You don't want to hear that our area is supposed to be getting up to 10 cm tomorrow (Tues) then do you Clm? :eek:

I heard about it and I'm in denial. :laughing:

KimandAutumn
March 24th, 2008, 08:11 PM
With all the fur they look like they are right at home with that snow. :)

SARAH
March 24th, 2008, 08:22 PM
We're supposedly getting 2cm Wednesday and more on Saturday and Monday :( I can't take much more of this

Frenchy
March 24th, 2008, 09:40 PM
The boys must have loved this winter !! Although it wasn't too cold , but they had enough snow to play in :thumbs up

growler~GateKeeper
March 24th, 2008, 11:20 PM
B&B are so cute in the snow :cloud9: The third pic you almost miss there's dog in it :D

loopoo
March 25th, 2008, 01:47 PM
awww hehe they look adorable in the snow :cloud9:

FancyAppy
March 25th, 2008, 01:50 PM
AAAH..these guys are so cute in the snow with those gorgeous coats. Bet you can't wait till it melts though!