Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Icicles and laundry

SARAH
March 24th, 2008, 07:53 AM
I know, not related at all. I mean, what do icicles and laundry have in common? Cats.

Nr one, just the icicles outside the kitchen window - don't worry, the animals are blocked from getting under them!

Nr two, Misti sitting on two stacked chairs wondering how to get to the bushes below, because that's where the birds are!

Only relationship icile/cat, is that they're in the same pic :D

SARAH
March 24th, 2008, 07:54 AM
As you can see, Spoutnik is intreagued. This is his favourite program, gliding soap suds and spinning clothes.

SARAH
March 24th, 2008, 07:54 AM
But, where did the suds go to????

SARAH
March 24th, 2008, 07:55 AM
Maybe in here?

SARAH
March 24th, 2008, 07:56 AM
Nope, no trace of them here ...

SARAH
March 24th, 2008, 07:56 AM
What IS this thing anyway? Humans do have strange toys.

SARAH
March 24th, 2008, 07:57 AM
He of course, curled up to snooze after I'd put the camera away!

14+kitties
March 24th, 2008, 09:06 AM
Too cute!!!! I actually have some pics of my guys doing the same thing. Except I don't have the funky washing machine. :sad: Mine is top loading. Tink climbed into it the week before to check it out. And Mew has decided that once the door to the dryer is opened it's fair game for anyone to climb in. The stepsons rant all the time because of cat hair on their clothes. :rolleyes:

Spout is turning into one handsome dude!! :cloud9:

14+kitties
March 24th, 2008, 09:07 AM
Oh darn! Misti is sweet too of course! :D Almost forgot her. The icicles I can see any time. :rolleyes:

Love4himies
March 24th, 2008, 09:21 AM
Ohhh Spoutnik is getting so big. What a curious little kitty:cloud9:

It looks like Misti is tied up, does she ever try to jump the railing to get at the birds:eek:? I bet her little brain is in full gear wondering how to get to them, or maybe she is sending mental telepathy vibes to them instructing them to come up on the deck:D.

ancientgirl
March 24th, 2008, 10:51 AM
LOL, did he snooze IN the dryer? He's really is getting to be a big boy.

SARAH
March 24th, 2008, 12:45 PM
LOL, what I find more funky, is the top loader :laughing: waste of space on top. I dump dry clothes on the dryer, fold them and place the folded items on the washer - or vice versa, it doesn't matter. The main thing is that I have the entire space on top of both machines :D

Misti is always tied up outside. And no, she can't get to the railing at all, only just her nose when she's on the ground. In the summer though, we take her down to the pool side and tie her to the ladder so she can be with us, sleeping in the shade of a rose bush ... well, I moved those last fall, so she'll have to find a new bush, or I tie her a little further from the pool.

Spoutnik will get his harness and leash too, no way that little "rubber-band-wind-up-motor" is going loose anywhere outside!!

And he did curl up inside the dryer :) too cute. Strange how the black spots on his back look beige in one of the pics ....