Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

The day after

Frenchy
March 23rd, 2008, 02:56 PM
They are exhausted :laughing: I guess a 4 hours car ride and getting sooo much attention from the family will do that to them. Today, it's "take it easy day" at my place :sleepy:

ancientgirl
March 23rd, 2008, 03:17 PM
Lazy day. :cloud9:

I wish I could relax like that.

hazelrunpack
March 23rd, 2008, 04:32 PM
Ahhhh...and peace reigns over the household! :cloud9: Don't you just love the sounds of gentle snoring?

14+kitties
March 23rd, 2008, 04:34 PM
:cloud9::lovestruck::cloud9: So sweet

KimandAutumn
March 23rd, 2008, 05:03 PM
oohh you poor critters. mummy should offer you her soft bed to lay on rather than the floor after that long car ride.

they look very pooped, even the cat. LOL

clm
March 23rd, 2008, 05:22 PM
Nothing like a nice lazy Sunday. :cloud9:

Mine are all doing the same and they didn't go anywhere. :laughing:

Cindy

rainbow
March 23rd, 2008, 07:28 PM
Awwwww....what sweet pictures. :cloud9: It makes you just want to go cuddle up beside them. :cloud9:

happycats
March 23rd, 2008, 07:48 PM
Awww what happy ,content looking pups!! It's great that you take your babies to family functions !

Frenchy
March 23rd, 2008, 07:49 PM
oohh you poor critters. mummy should offer you her soft bed to lay on rather than the floor after that long car ride.

They got their turns cuddling with me on the couch earlier :cloud9:

ancientgirl
March 23rd, 2008, 08:33 PM
That is cool. I wish it was easy to do that with cats.

Frenchy
March 23rd, 2008, 08:42 PM
Awww what happy ,content looking pups!! It's great that you take your babies to family functions !

My family loves dogs :thumbs up when my sister comes here with her family , she always brings her 2 goldens . I wouldn't have it any other way. The fuzzbutts are part of our family. :cloud9: and nobody complained about the amount of fur we found in our plates :laughing:

growler~GateKeeper
March 24th, 2008, 02:00 AM
Awww :cloud9: they all need kisses on their noses

Watch out tomorrow :mwaha: they'll recover the hyperness :evil:

aslan
March 24th, 2008, 08:33 AM
I'm trying to picture the 3 of them in the car. Mine both want to be in the front seat. Poor Grace, and Bailley wants to drive. can't imagine what you must drive.

Frenchy
March 24th, 2008, 11:23 AM
can't imagine what you must drive.

A Focus station wagon. Sam gets the back seat , Nelly and Bailey get the back and have plenty of room. :thumbs up

Ford Girl
March 24th, 2008, 02:48 PM
My family loves dogs :thumbs up when my sister comes here with her family , she always brings her 2 goldens . I wouldn't have it any other way. The fuzzbutts are part of our family. :cloud9: and nobody complained about the amount of fur we found in our plates :laughing:

You didn't bring the cats? :shrug: :laughing: (they probably enjoyed the day away too!! LOL!) So cute!!

Golden hair is a condiment in my house. :rolleyes: