-->

Our foster animals

Kari
June 21st, 2004, 12:45 PM
I promised Id post more photos of our various pets.......... so here are some:
this first one is Abby and maxie - our first foster puppies

Kari
June 21st, 2004, 12:46 PM
here is one of jsut Abby, she was a real sweetie and listened so well for her age :)

Kari
June 21st, 2004, 12:48 PM
This is Amy- one of the kittens with the momma cat we had for quite awhile - I thought it was so funny what the flash does to her blue eyes- they look fake!

Kari
June 21st, 2004, 12:51 PM
This is the siamese we currently have (along with the next pic of the calico)
I call him "chip" because of a notch out of his ear ;)

Kari
June 21st, 2004, 12:54 PM
"Im ready for my close up!" this is the other current foster kitty - this little girl my kids call "two face" (after the batman character) both these two current kitties were taken away from moms at about 4 weeks, they are now about 8 weeks and doing great - this week they will go back to the humane society and be adopted :)

chico2
June 21st, 2004, 03:46 PM
Kari,they are all sooo sweet,I hope they can get wonderful homes.
You're an angel for fostering!!

Lucky Rescue
June 21st, 2004, 05:43 PM
Cute, cute and CUTE!! Thanks for helping these babies! :)

glasslass
June 21st, 2004, 08:40 PM
It would be so hard to give them up! You must get so attached to them all! They're precious! :)

Kari
June 22nd, 2004, 12:05 PM
Thanks everyone - when we started this, thats what I was afraid of most, the kids wanting to keep all of them! So far it has been really good though, we always get a little sad taking them back in, but theres always more that need our help too. :) and with these all being young so far, we know that they will be adopted very quickly :D

sammiec
June 22nd, 2004, 02:59 PM
Oh Kari!!! They are absolutely adorable.... I would love "two face"!!! Can you give me any information?!?! It just might be a long shot, I have no clue where you are...

Kari
June 22nd, 2004, 03:32 PM
Sammie-
I am in western washington state (seattle/tacoma) when the kitties go back, they can be adopted through the Pierce County Humane Society. However I can help arrange it by providing applications before hand. It would be difficult given the distance, but certainly not impossible! Let me know if you are interested - you can email me at tomnkari@karicarr.com
I have said for a few weeks now that I really want her to go somewhere where I can keep in touch and be updated on her life because she is such a sweetie and I have always loved calicos :D I would keep her myself if I could but my husband's goign crazy with our "zoo" already! :p

PS she is due to go back within a day or two ;)

wAggie
June 22nd, 2004, 06:17 PM
omg, that's fabulous!

u'r doing a wonderful job, mom! (unless the camera lies ;) )

J/K :D :p

Luba
June 22nd, 2004, 06:18 PM
Great stuff, I love the pics and what you're doing, keep it up! YOU are terrific!

Kari
June 22nd, 2004, 06:56 PM
Thanks so much for the wonderful comments - some days I wonder what the heck Im doing with all this "chaos"!

sammiec
June 23rd, 2004, 10:22 AM
KARI -
I replied to your PM and I emailed you!!! I love her!!! I just wonder about the distance of travel from Washington state to Ontario - that's very far!! :( She's absolutely perfect!!!

topazdust
June 30th, 2004, 04:21 PM
what kind of dog was maxie?

Kari
June 30th, 2004, 06:51 PM
Abby and Maxie were sisters from the same litter (they look totally different huh??!) I was told they were Aust Shep and Lab, but I have doubts - I think Abby looked like she had some rott in her :rolleyes: so, who knows !

deerclan
June 30th, 2004, 07:21 PM
Very cute! The pic of the two pups together are great!

DeerClan