Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Our easter visit

Frenchy
March 22nd, 2008, 11:05 PM
So we went to my sister who also has 2 goldens. Merlin who will be 13 this May and Guimauve who's 4 yr old. Here are Sam and Nelly wondering what the heck is my sister doing ... oh yes , she's cooking !!! (they are NOT use to this at my place :laughing:) sorry for the butts in the way :laughing:

Frenchy
March 22nd, 2008, 11:06 PM
Merlin is always under the table , Sam decide to join him :cloud9: (Sam is on the left)

luckypenny
March 22nd, 2008, 11:08 PM
:yell: MORE!!!!!

Frenchy
March 22nd, 2008, 11:09 PM
1. I can't believe Bailey ! My brother was laughing and pointed to my mom , Bailey squeezed himself to get some attention. :rolleyes:
2. Nelly was moving so that explain the poor quality , she was trying to get Guimauve to play but Guimauve , living with a much older dog , isn't used to play with a big dog like Nelly. :sad:

Frenchy
March 22nd, 2008, 11:10 PM
:yell: MORE!!!!!

I'm afraid that's it :laughing: I should get the ones my bro took in a few weeks :laughing: :rolleyes:

luckypenny
March 22nd, 2008, 11:14 PM
I love them all :lovestruck: .

It's cool that Nelly's head reaches over the counter top. Did she offer to help you sister cook :D ? Sam and Merlin look like puppies under the table :cloud9: . Guimauve is stunningly gorgeous! And Bailey :laughing: what a goof! I hope he got all the attention he was looking for :angel: .

meg4050
March 22nd, 2008, 11:16 PM
They're all so adorable! :lovestruck: That will be my house in T minus 12 hours! :laughing:

hazelrunpack
March 22nd, 2008, 11:21 PM
Sam and Merlin look like two peas in a pod under the table. :D I hope they got special treats for being so good. :fingerscr

Nelly and Bailey are such characters! :laughing:

Nelly would love it here--hazel cooks, but she's constantly dropping stuff as she's doing it. Lil Belle is always at hazel's feet, cleaning up. It's a dirty job, but she feels someone has to do it. :dog:

Frenchy
March 22nd, 2008, 11:21 PM
It's cool that Nelly's head reaches over the counter top.

My sister didn't think this was cool :laughing: So many close calls :laughing: But Nelly is a very good girl , even if it would be very easy for her to steel food , she never does :angel:

And don't worry about Bailey , he pushes people's hands to get pet , they laugh and give in. ;)

Frenchy
March 22nd, 2008, 11:23 PM
Nelly would love it here--hazel cooks, but she's constantly dropping stuff as she's doing it.

She would have to fight Sam for it , he's pretty fast when it comes to food :laughing:

rainbow
March 22nd, 2008, 11:44 PM
Change the dogs in the first three pics and that could be my house :D except that my cupboards aren't as nice. :o

I love the pic of Sam and Merlin under the table. :cloud9:

clm
March 23rd, 2008, 12:56 AM
I love the pic of Sam and Merlin under the table. :cloud9:

That's my favorite too. :lovestruck:

Cindy

growler~GateKeeper
March 23rd, 2008, 01:56 AM
Nelly is so cute such an :angel2: leaving the food on the counter Good girl :pawprint:

Sam :lovestruck: & Merlin :lovestruck: hanging out conspiring to get the food

Bailey can come here to get all the pets he wants :cloud9:

Guimauve :cloud9:

chico2
March 23rd, 2008, 07:02 AM
Aww Frenchy look at all those puppers,I cannot imagine cooking with all those wet noses and hungry eyes around.
My 3 cats pleading eyes and sniffing noses is about all I can take while preparing food.
Nelly seems to fit right in to any situation,she's such a good girl.
Love the pic of the 2 oldies under the table,kind of just watching what's going on:lovestruck:

Rottielover
March 23rd, 2008, 07:17 AM
Awwwwwwww, Look at those to gorgeous dogs under the table:cloud9:
Nelly..Nelly Nelly, try and convince mommy to cook at home, you can do it there too. LOL

And Bailey, all I have to say, what a sweetie:cloud9:

KimandAutumn
March 23rd, 2008, 09:26 AM
awww so sweet. :cloud9:

wdawson
March 23rd, 2008, 10:58 AM
:cloud9: looks like they are waiting for food to fall under the table:laughing:

ancientgirl
March 23rd, 2008, 12:03 PM
What great pictures! I love the chair shot.

SARAH
March 23rd, 2008, 01:41 PM
Nelly would love it here--hazel cooks, but she's constantly dropping stuff as she's doing it. Lil Belle is always at hazel's feet, cleaning up. It's a dirty job, but she feels someone has to do it. :dog:

Hah, sounds like Dani :D she's always hanging around, but knows better than to be so close as to get in my way and risk getting stepped on.

And don't worry about Bailey , he pushes people's hands to get pet , they laugh and give in. ;)

Sounds like Sheba!!

happycats
March 23rd, 2008, 01:53 PM
That looks like the prefect easter.....with all those fuzzy buts everywhere!!
Nelly looks so cute eyeing the counter preperations!!
Merlin and Sam look like twins :lovestruck:
Did they get lots of yummy people food for easter?

Frenchy
March 23rd, 2008, 02:03 PM
Did they get lots of yummy people food for easter?

Only carrots that I distributed without anyone knowing :D when my guys see carrots , they believe it's for them and not for people , since I give them as treats here.

Ford Girl
March 24th, 2008, 02:41 PM
Awww, so cute! 4 goldens! :cloud9: :lovestruck: And Nelly. :angel: :lovestruck:

loopoo
March 24th, 2008, 02:42 PM
i love all the pics of these beauties :) the one of the two sam ad merlin is too adorable:lovestruck: