Some shots from today!

meg4050
March 22nd, 2008, 09:40 PM
Peaches' second trip to London!

He's investigating, while Romeo bullies him :rolleyes:

meg4050
March 22nd, 2008, 09:41 PM
These are Romeo's 'Where did he go??' poses

And Peaches looking out onto the deck - never seen birds this close!

duttypaws
March 22nd, 2008, 09:43 PM
tooo cute...

meg4050
March 22nd, 2008, 09:45 PM
Lounging on the couch...

But he stole Barkley's spot!

And then he says he's sorry after Barkley goes and pouts at the door:D

The End. Hopefully more tomorrow!

pbpatti
March 22nd, 2008, 09:47 PM
Peaches is so cute, I love her color, It looks like Romeo was putting the arm/paw on her to show her the around the new place, poor Romeo lost his Juliet lol:crazy: pbp

pbpatti
March 22nd, 2008, 09:48 PM
Barkley, what a good dog, giving up his spot on the couch:D

meg4050
March 22nd, 2008, 09:51 PM
Peaches is so cute, I love her color, It looks like Romeo was putting the arm/paw on her to show her the around the new place, poor Romeo lost his Juliet lol:crazy: pbp

Peaches is a boy :D:laughing: But he accepts the mistakes and blames it on his mom because she kept such a girly name for him :laughing:

luckypenny
March 22nd, 2008, 09:54 PM
Beautiful photos Meg! You must be in heaven with all your furbabies together!

hazelrunpack
March 22nd, 2008, 09:57 PM
I think that's pretty amazing how they've all taken to each other so well (give or take a little 'bullying'...he he). Patti is right--in that one shot it does look like Romeo has his arm around Peaches and is showing him around! :laughing:

Barkley and Peaches are so relaxed with each other! :cloud9:

14+kitties
March 22nd, 2008, 09:57 PM
Awwww Peaches. :cloud9: How is he doing? His meds have been upped lately haven't they because of the seizures? Or has the vet figured out it is stress that is causing them?
Romeo and Barkley are sweet too. :)

meg4050
March 22nd, 2008, 10:01 PM
I think that's pretty amazing how they've all taken to each other so well (give or take a little 'bullying'...he he). Patti is right--in that one shot it does look like Romeo has his arm around Peaches and is showing him around! :laughing:

:laughing: Peaches says to tell you NO, Romeo really is a meanie! :laughing:

Awwww Peaches. :cloud9: How is he doing? His meds have been upped lately haven't they because of the seizures? Or has the vet figured out it is stress that is causing them?
Romeo and Barkley are sweet too. :)

He's doing great, thanks for asking! His phenobarb has been increased to 22.5mg a day instead of 15. He's had one seizure since but only a week after the dosage change so it likely hadn't gotten into his system yet.

Behaviour-wise, he's returning to his old self before the seizures got worse :cloud9: Playful and cuddly. He's been so cute on this trip to London, can't go anywhere in the house without me - but if he wants to go into the kitchen he'll pace back and forth between me and the door until I go with him :laughing:

14+kitties
March 22nd, 2008, 10:07 PM
That is great to hear!! I think of him often.
My toy had a seizure at 5 am this morning. I think she is just getting overtired with all of the cats mommy has had in the house for the last two months. Not to mention she sneaks cat food every chance she gets which sets of the seizures. Silly girl. :rolleyes:
You had said last trip Peaches had had a seizure, probably from the stress of travelling. Poor gaffer. But you know to watch for it this time. :fingerscr meds have kicked in and he won't have one.

Frenchy
March 22nd, 2008, 10:09 PM
Beatiful pictures , I love how they seem to all like eachothers :cloud9: Romeo looks so much like my Monsieur le chat ! :lovestruck:

meg4050
March 22nd, 2008, 10:15 PM
You had said last trip Peaches had had a seizure, probably from the stress of travelling. Poor gaffer. But you know to watch for it this time. :fingerscr meds have kicked in and he won't have one.

Yes, he had one the day we came back - we probably won't be leaving until after dinner tomorrow so I think I'll give him his night-time dosage an hour or two earlier so he has it in his system for the drive!

14+kitties
March 22nd, 2008, 10:30 PM
Great idea! It will probably calm him enough he will be fine. Thanks for being his :angel: and not giving up on him like so many would have. :)

meg4050
March 22nd, 2008, 10:39 PM
Thanks for being his :angel: and not giving up on him like so many would have. :)

:cloud9: It would've been hard with a face like his! When I first signed up to foster, I'd intended to foster Peaches for the duration they wanted and then foster another when I came back after Christmas... but I knew with his condition and him not being a kitten anymore, he'd sit in a cage for the rest of his life :sad:

He may be more work, worry, and money but it's worth it :D

onster
March 22nd, 2008, 10:46 PM
peaches :cloud9::lovestruck: ...I love the pic where romeo has his paw on him :D

rainbow
March 23rd, 2008, 01:27 AM
What cute pics :lovestruck: ....I love the one with Romeo's arm around Peaches as well. :cloud9:

growler~GateKeeper
March 23rd, 2008, 01:35 AM
I like the first pic w/Peaches & Barkley and the 2nd Romeo "looking" pic, the last is so cute Peaches says "sorry Barkley you can have your spot back now" :cat:

Great how well they all get along :cloud9:

chico2
March 23rd, 2008, 07:23 AM
Peaches just has the sweetest little face,seizures or not,he would be a keeper for sure and I am so glad he'll live with you happily ever after.
Romeo is a beauty for sure,it's surprising how well they get along since they don't live together and Barkley is such a good doggie,letting Peaches sleep in his chair:lovestruck:

KimandAutumn
March 23rd, 2008, 09:30 AM
awww so cute. orange kitties are so great. :cloud9:

meg4050
March 23rd, 2008, 10:41 AM
Thanks for the comments everyone :D I'm so happy they get along... atleast I know if I ever need to move back home there won't be a problem!

One thing I realized last night - Peaches has never used stairs! Last time he was here I only let him come down a few times and I'd carried him all of those times. He's able to go down them.. cautiously :laughing: But he has no clue how to get back up! He tried once and got up 3 steps but moves over ever step he goes up until he hits the wall and then looks at me like "Now what?" and comes back down!

ancientgirl
March 23rd, 2008, 12:07 PM
Poor Peaches getting all bullied. LOL, there's always one being bullied isn't there? I love the "where did he go" looks from Romeo.

krdahmer
March 23rd, 2008, 01:10 PM
Aw isn't their first time with stairs adorable!?! All six of mine were new to them at this house.... it was hilarious to watch them figure it out, now they bound up and down them no problem!

Peaches looks great, glad the meds are working! Hope the ride back home is safe and easy!

loopoo
March 24th, 2008, 02:34 PM
he does have the sweetest face :lovestruck: they are all adorable glad to hear he is in good spirits and :goodvibes: for him that he will feel better and better