Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I feel so bad!!

happycats
March 22nd, 2008, 09:49 PM
I feel terrible, my neighbours want to dump poor sweet Buster!!!
They have developed allergies, and can't keep him!
Although I would love to take him, I can't at this time.
He's part BC / lab

He would make an amazing agility, or flyball dog. He's super fast and incredibly intelligent.
I feel so bad, I don't know what to do!!

How could you just dump a cutie like this!!??

hazelrunpack
March 22nd, 2008, 09:55 PM
He sure is a cutie. Wish I weren't full up--we used to have a dog that looked like that when I was a kid. :cloud9:

:fingerscr that he finds a forever home quickly!! He looks like a sweetheart. :goodvibes:

Frenchy
March 22nd, 2008, 10:48 PM
nooooo , he can't go to a shelter :sad: someone HAS to adopt him :pray:

happycats
March 22nd, 2008, 10:53 PM
nooooo , he can't go to a shelter :sad: someone HAS to adopt him :pray:

PLEASE!! :pray::fingerscr:goodvibes:

rainbow
March 23rd, 2008, 03:16 AM
Just thought I'd bump this up. He is so cute :lovestruck: ....who wouldn't want to adopt him. :goodvibes:

Kristin7
March 23rd, 2008, 07:38 AM
omg, what a cutie! He looks somewhat like my Guinness, spotted tongue and all. I have been intending to add a second dog to the family, but don't live close or in Canada. I'm sure he'll find a good home...

chico2
March 23rd, 2008, 07:52 AM
Oh,Oh the "allergy" thing that pops up out of nowhere all of a sudden:wall:
Poor pup:sad:,he is beautiful,hopefully these owners will not just dump him in a shelter,but will try to find him a home,where he'll be loved:pray:

duttypaws
March 23rd, 2008, 09:48 AM
yes and for a doggy like that i imagine he will need an environment that keeps him fit and challenged.... i remember that was a problem when a neighbour of mine adopted a bc cross it got soooooooooo bored in the house...

krdahmer
March 23rd, 2008, 12:45 PM
I wish I could.... I really really wish I could... he's adorable. :pray: & :goodvibes: that he finds a good home really quick!

happycats
March 23rd, 2008, 02:47 PM
Any one whose into agility, flyball???? I think he would be perfect for that.

Just so everyone nows, considering he never gets walked or any excercise he is a very calm dog! He spends alot of time in the back yard entertaining himself. If he is walked regularly, he would be perfect!!

His intelligence is amazing.....see my avatar....I taught him to shake a paw in only a few minutes, and he was only 8 weeks old!! I taught him to retrieve/fetch and drop the ball in my hand in 5 minutes!!

He is being wasted sitting there doing nothing, he so smart and very very fast, it looks like he's flying when he runs.

He's house trained (was at 8 weeks) crate trained, can do all kinds of great tricks!! he's just a love bug, who loves to be with his family......he has no S/A issues, is fine left home in a crate all day.

He'll make someone an amazing companion!!
If anyones knows of a good rescue that will take him, if he doesn't get a home, please let me know.

rainbow
March 23rd, 2008, 02:59 PM
It's amazing that Buster is such a good dog. One could almost say "perfect" from your description. :angel: :dog: :thumbs up

I won't say what I think of your :censored: neighbours. :sad: :frustrated: :mad: :wall:

happycats
March 23rd, 2008, 03:06 PM
It's amazing that Buster is such a good dog. One could almost say "perfect" from your description. :angel: :dog: :thumbs up

I won't say what I think of your :censored: neighbours. :sad: :frustrated: :mad: :wall:

I can't lie, he does have some quirks......He has never been properly socialized, so has never played with other dogs, and thinks jumping on new humans is a good form of greetings...... he also loves people food, they have 4 kids that leave food and dishes everywhere, so Buster will help himself :o

Oh he's also great with cats.....I have him here often and he know the "leave it" command. He's perfectly behaved with my cats.

Kristin7
March 23rd, 2008, 03:14 PM
I might be interested, if a home cannot be found... how is he with other dogs? cats? also, i'm not sure what I'd have to do to import a dog to the US... I'm not THAT far from Ontario, but it isn't a small province so could be kinda far :shrug: If they have trouble finding a home, though, and are going to bring him to a shelter, surely there is a way...no one wants him to go there and possibly be put down - he is black and not a puppy, so his chances might not be so good, even if he is the most fantastic dog, which it sounds like he is. I'm not into flyball or agility though, but my dog is also a BC mix and fairly mellow. He LOVES other dogs, and any dog I bring into my home would have to get along with him and like to play with other dogs.

happycats
March 23rd, 2008, 03:25 PM
It's funny because Buster is American born!!! He originally came form Ohio!

Thank you so much!!

I don't know how he is with other dogs. he's never been loose with one. Whe he sees one when we are walking, he seems like he just wants to play, but I'm not sure.

krdahmer
March 23rd, 2008, 06:37 PM
Where in ontario are you (can pm me if you prefer not to say) maybe a foster home could be arranged to avoid a drop off at a shelter? I've never fostered a dog before, but I'd prefer that to knowing he'd be dropped off at a shelter and spend many days in a cage with an uncertain end. (Course I'd also have to run that by hubby first etc).

happycats
March 23rd, 2008, 06:41 PM
I'm in Oshawa Ontario.

You guys are great!!

I just know Buster will make the perfect companion for someone!!

onster
March 23rd, 2008, 06:46 PM
happycats I spoke to my friend who was looking for a dog..but she's decided she wants a puppy :frustrated:....a byb puppy :frustrated:

I'm so sorry for buster :sad: Maybe ask byrd if she knows anyone in the flyball/agility circuit who wants another dog? Or who wont be able to resist? :p :crazy: He's super cute after all :)

happycats
March 23rd, 2008, 10:20 PM
Bump for sweet Buster! :)

Frenchy
March 23rd, 2008, 10:25 PM
Happycats , could you pm me his age / breed / everything you know about him so I can ask my rescue contacts in Ontario if they have a place for him ?

happycats
March 23rd, 2008, 10:37 PM
Happycats , could you pm me his age / breed / everything you know about him so I can ask my rescue contacts in Ontario if they have a place for him ?

OMG thank you thank you thank you!!!!:grouphug:
will do!!

chico2
March 24th, 2008, 07:19 AM
Does anyone want to adopt 3 beautiful cats with minor problems??
I'd take Buster in a heartbeat,but I need to get rid of the kitties first:laughing::laughing:just kidding of course!!
:fingerscrthat with a little help he will find a wonderful home,he is really pretty:fingerscr
Happycats,I can soo understand how you feel the need to help him out,it's difficult when you have neighbors who don't care too much for their dogs.

Kristin7
March 24th, 2008, 07:23 AM
It's funny because Buster is American born!!! He originally came form Ohio!

That is funny! I am in Indiana, about 7 hrs from Toronto, not too far of a drive. I hope he finds a good home or at least can be fostered, but if not, keep me in mind...

happycats
March 24th, 2008, 11:42 AM
That is funny! I am in Indiana, about 7 hrs from Toronto, not too far of a drive. I hope he finds a good home or at least can be fostered, but if not, keep me in mind...

We could meet you half way.......Do I need a passport to drive to US?

happycats
March 24th, 2008, 11:47 AM

We could meet you half way.......Do I need a passport to drive to US?

CearaQC
March 24th, 2008, 11:50 AM
Do I need a passport to drive to US?

Not yet, but soon.

Right now they want passports for air travel, but you should be OK by car.

Kristin7
March 24th, 2008, 12:07 PM
I think I need one to get into Canada now... haven't been paying attention, but I do have a valid passport, if needed. Good idea to meet halfway, that would shorten the trip nicely. I have to wait until after my vacation at the end of April to adopt a dog just for practical reasons (wouldn't want to bring one home and put it in boarding right away), but have been looking around and even leaning towards another BC mix, if I can find one that is good with cats and other dogs. If they can wait that long and he can't get into a rescue by then, and if he can be tested around other dogs and is good with them, maybe he'll end up back in the US! He sure is cute, and reminds me of a dog I saw on Petfinder awhile back that I sort of fell for... :lovestruck: Petfinder sure is addicting, much like Pets.ca!

Kristin7
March 24th, 2008, 12:09 PM
oh, i've been meaning to ask... are they sure they are allergic to him? Spring is here along with allergies, at least, it is down here... or maybe that is just an excuse to dump him.

Frenchy
March 24th, 2008, 12:20 PM
happycats , I've sent you a pm , only 2 more questions and I can send this to my contacts , with his pictures of course :lovestruck: oh and what's the city you live in ?

Chris21711
March 24th, 2008, 12:37 PM
Frenchy - happycats said she lived in Oshawa, thats about 30kms east of Toronto.

Frenchy
March 24th, 2008, 12:40 PM
Oups , thanks Chris ! I'm sorry , my blond dye is very fresh still .... :p

Chris21711
March 24th, 2008, 12:58 PM
Oups , thanks Chris ! I'm sorry , my blond dye is very fresh still .... :p

You are bloody hilarious :laughing:

ancientgirl
March 24th, 2008, 01:39 PM
I'm a little late here. What a gorgeous dog. I hope you guys can get him adopted out.

happycats
March 24th, 2008, 02:30 PM
Yes we are located in Oshawa . It doesn't matter about the allergies, they have been looking for an excuse to get rid of him for a long time.......as soon as he stopped being a cute fuzzy puppy :)

He's amazing with my cat's. I will have to test him with dog's as he has never been with any.

Byrd
March 24th, 2008, 08:11 PM
Happycats is getting in contact with the right people, I got an e-mail from the flyball list today about Buster so at least 100 others got that message.

Are you able to take him out? Taking him to Harmony Valley would test out his social skills. If worse came to worse we could test him with Willow, if he can get along with her, he can get along with anyone!!!

happycats
March 24th, 2008, 08:38 PM
Happycats is getting in contact with the right people, I got an e-mail from the flyball list today about Buster so at least 100 others got that message.

Are you able to take him out? Taking him to Harmony Valley would test out his social skills. If worse came to worse we could test him with Willow, if he can get along with her, he can get along with anyone!!!

Thank you so much Byrd!! I may take you up on that offer, we could meet somewhere to see how he is with Willow! Maybe they will hit it off, and that would be great exposure for Buster with other dogs:)

chico2
March 25th, 2008, 07:37 AM
Happycats I am so glad you are there to help Buster out,the allergy excuse is getting old:rolleyes:
Buster needs a new home either way,these owners,so ready to dump him in a shelter,could not possibly love him very much,maybe this will be a blessing for him:fingerscr

clm
March 25th, 2008, 07:50 AM
He's such a sweet looking dog. I really hope he gets a new home soon.

Cindy

Kristin7
March 25th, 2008, 08:11 AM
It doesn't matter about the allergies, they have been looking for an excuse to get rid of him for a long time.......as soon as he stopped being a cute fuzzy puppy

figures! :mad: They are really teaching their kids how to be responsible, eh? Poor Buster... but it would be especially great for him if he could find a flyball home (I don't even know what flyball is but it sounds like fun).

happycats
March 25th, 2008, 09:17 AM
figures! :mad: They are really teaching their kids how to be responsible, eh? Poor Buster... but it would be especially great for him if he could find a flyball home (I don't even know what flyball is but it sounds like fun).

He doesn't have to have a flyball home.......Loving home is all he really needs:)

Their kid, when told they were dumping the dog, asked how much cash they would be getting for him!!????? WTF??!! I actually thought the kids would at least be a bit upset, and asking their parents "please don't get rid of Buster"
OMG our future pet owners!!! (abusers dumpers):mad:

Jim Hall
March 25th, 2008, 10:42 AM
great kid eh? well with that addidute I hope buster gets ouuta there and intl a loving home soon

ps give busters "keeper" a thick ear for me ok?

Tell the kid ill buy him if he fat enought to bbq and see what the little :censored: says

ancientgirl
March 25th, 2008, 10:48 AM
It's sad to see a kid who cares so little about a pet who probably loved him. :sad:

Future dumpers indeed.:mad:

SARAH
March 25th, 2008, 10:53 AM
Not totally the kids' fault, with parents like that as role models ...

Flyball, from what I've read about it ... you have a track where the dog is at one end (with you) and at the other end is a box. Inside the box, is a tennis-ball type ball, and it gets released when the dog steps on a "pedal" of sorts on the front of the box. When the ball flies out (fly-ball) the dog has to catch it and run back to you with it.

I'm sure Dani would catch on to that game pretty fast, maybe I should try setting something up in the back yard for her?

Poor little Buster, someone who can, please give him a loving forever home!! Wish I could, I would in a flash he's so beautiful.

Kristin7
March 25th, 2008, 11:38 AM
Their kid, when told they were dumping the dog, asked how much cash they would be getting for him!!????? WTF??!! I actually thought the kids would at least be a bit upset, and asking their parents "please don't get rid of Buster"

:eek::frustrated: and to think I was actually feeling bad for the kids... Buster would be better off out of there, obviously they don't appreciate what a great dog he is. That's true Sarah, they don't have good role models so have some excuse since they're kids. Eventually they will become adults, though, responsible for their own actions. Let's hope they become better people then their parents. :fingerscr

My dog Guinness would be so bad at flyball! He would probably love agility though, he can turn on a dime and loves running around, esp in circles. I will try and get a pic one of these days (hard w/ my not-so-great camera), he runs around with a big grin on his face, so cute!

Frenchy
March 25th, 2008, 12:35 PM
Happycats , please check your e-mails , someone is waiting to hear from you. :fingerscr Also did the other contact e-mailed you yesterday ?

happycats
March 25th, 2008, 12:43 PM
Happycats , please check your e-mails , someone is waiting to hear from you. :fingerscr Also did the other contact e-mailed you yesterday ?

AHHHHHHHHH :wall: I'm at work and can't access my emails form here!! (FORBIDDEN) but I should be home by about 3:30-4! Can't wait!!

Frenchy
March 25th, 2008, 12:49 PM
AHHHHHHHHH :wall: I'm at work and can't access my emails form here!! (FORBIDDEN) but I should be home by about 3:30-4! Can't wait!!

I will e-mail her back and tell her to wait for you :thumbs up

happycats
March 25th, 2008, 01:04 PM
I will e-mail her back and tell her to wait for you :thumbs up

Yes please and Thank you!! I would never not answer my emails when it comes to Buster!!

krdahmer
March 25th, 2008, 03:02 PM
I have no idea whats in that email... but :fingerscr & :goodvibes: that its good news for Buster!!! :pray:

chico2
March 25th, 2008, 05:20 PM
:pray:for Buster:fingerscr
If Baileys(my walking companion)owners kids are home from school,they could care less about Bailey.
They have baby-gates in the kitchen when they are not at home,but even when the kids are home,Bailey is still shut in:sad:
I asked the kids to let her be with them,but they don't care...really sad,Bailey is such a sweet dog.
One thing I taught my kids,was to love and respect all animals and all 3 of my boys do.

Byrd
March 25th, 2008, 05:54 PM
Flyball is the sport Willow plays. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrDnn8CG2qQ It's a relay race of sorts.

Happycats, are you home from work yet? Did you check that e-mail?

joeysmama
March 25th, 2008, 07:44 PM
Allergies = What pets cause in their humans when they don't stay puppies, behave as ornametal pieces and develop the ability to pee and poop only once a week (preferably in the neighbors lawn). This condition can also be caused by owners becoming bored, a kid joining soccer which will interfere with letting the dog out or by seeing a cuter "designer breed."

These owners are ticking me off but I LOVE reading about everyone coming together to help this poor guy !!:grouphug:

happycats
March 25th, 2008, 07:59 PM
So many wonderful and concerned people have come forward and have crossposted Buster to all and forwarded his info to all on their email lists!!!! Hopefully all the exposure will land him a great loving forever home!!

:pray::fingerscr:goodvibes:

Kristin7
March 25th, 2008, 08:25 PM
Byrd, wow those dogs are FAST! Is that video of Willow? Looks like so much fun!

Happycats, I'm totally serious that I would take Buster, provided he's good with other dogs, so don't worry too much. But, don't anyone feel like I'm claiming him, please find him a good home asap! I like to leave these things up to fate... ;)

happycats
March 25th, 2008, 08:31 PM
Byrd, wow those dogs are FAST! Is that video of Willow? Looks like so much fun!

Happycats, I'm totally serious that I would take Buster, provided he's good with other dogs, so don't worry too much. But, don't anyone feel like I'm claiming him, please find him a good home asap! I like to leave these things up to fate... ;)

Awww Kristin your the best!! I'll have to introduce him to some dogs.....Willow :D and see how he does.......wheres half way to Indiana from here ? ;)

CyberKitten
March 25th, 2008, 08:43 PM
Ohhh I do hope he finds a home with K. Labs are meant to be with families - they need to be with people!! And they usually get along with most dogs.

I just bet they have allergies. Hmmmph! Have you told them there are a zillion things one can do for allergies? Maybe they do have serious allergies but that is such an old excuse.... sorry If I sould cynical but my God!

happycats
March 25th, 2008, 08:56 PM
Ohhh I do hope he finds a home with K. Labs are meant to be with families - they need to be with people!! And they usually get along with most dogs.

I just bet they have allergies. Hmmmph! Have you told them there are a zillion things one can do for allergies? Maybe they do have serious allergies but that is such an old excuse.... sorry If I sould cynical but my God!

I know it's just an excuse, but trust me, Buster deserves better, they all lost interest in him long ago.......he's so lonely, and starved for attention:sad: and there is also physical punishment involved.....often...:cry:

Kristin7
March 25th, 2008, 09:08 PM
wheres half way to Indiana from here ?

I'm not sure, around the Port Huron border crossing maybe. I'm actually from Michigan so should know this, but have never done the drive from here.

Physical punishment?! WTF? I wish I could come get him now... but again, if someone can help him now, please do! was that email promising, Happycats?

Frenchy
March 25th, 2008, 10:04 PM
was that email promising, Happycats?

2 people from different rescues came forward .... let's see what happens :fingerscr

happycats
March 26th, 2008, 07:29 AM
2 people from different rescues came forward .... let's see what happens :fingerscr

:fingerscr:goodvibes::pray: Hoping that someone can find him his loving forever home.............I wish I could get my emails here at work :wall: Have to wait until I get home !!! But the waiting is killing me!!

happycats
March 26th, 2008, 04:55 PM
No new emails today :sad: except for a supportive friend ;)

happycats
March 26th, 2008, 08:28 PM
Buster was just here for a visit......very hard to get pics with such a bouncy boy!!:lovestruck: My Nephew had to hold him for me!

He is such an amazing boy with my cats, all I have to say is "leave em" and he will completely ignore them!!!

rainbow
March 26th, 2008, 08:32 PM
I've been away from the forum for a few days. It sounds like things are looking a little more positive for Buster. Hope something works out soon. :fingerscr :goodvibes:

happycats
March 26th, 2008, 08:46 PM
I'm so hoping so!! He deserves a home!! He was SO hyper tonight.....being in a cage is just killing him :cry:

Frenchy
March 26th, 2008, 08:48 PM
You sooooo have to check your e-mails :D

happycats
March 26th, 2008, 08:52 PM
OMG EVERYONE cross all fingers and paws!!!!!! this could be it!!! :goodvibes:

krdahmer
March 26th, 2008, 11:14 PM
:goodvibes::fingerscr :pawprint: :fingerscr :pawprint: :fingerscr :pawprint: :pray:

hazelrunpack
March 26th, 2008, 11:53 PM
2 :fingerscr; 32 crossed :pawprint:s; lotsa :goodvibes:!!

chico2
March 27th, 2008, 07:40 AM
Frenchy,I hope you have some good news for Buster:fingerscr
What a beautiful face,he even looks full of energy and happy,must be because he's visiting Happycats..

paula383
March 27th, 2008, 07:47 AM
:fingerscr:fingerscr hope theres some good news xxxx

Love4himies
March 27th, 2008, 08:01 AM
He does look like such a happy boy :dog:

happycats
March 27th, 2008, 09:33 AM
He does look like such a happy boy :dog:

:pray: still hoping to hear from potential adopter!!!

Byrd
March 27th, 2008, 11:29 PM
Kristen to take him from Canada to the U.S. all you have to do is have proof of vaccines, which he does, and it should be no issue. Yes, that is Willow in that video (first dog).

I have sent his pics to a co-worker and told her all about him, she has a friend looking for a dog (anyone remember Jonny who went missing in Bowmanville that I posted about, he's still missing, they figure they'll never get him back, and they are looking for someone to fill the void). They live in the country and have lots of land where he can run til his heart's content.

Kristin7
March 28th, 2008, 09:55 AM
Thanks for the info Byrd!

That would be awesome if Buster could have a home in the country where he could run around :fingerscr

happycats
March 28th, 2008, 10:58 AM
Kristen to take him from Canada to the U.S. all you have to do is have proof of vaccines, which he does, and it should be no issue. Yes, that is Willow in that video (first dog).

I have sent his pics to a co-worker and told her all about him, she has a friend looking for a dog (anyone remember Jonny who went missing in Bowmanville that I posted about, he's still missing, they figure they'll never get him back, and they are looking for someone to fill the void). They live in the country and have lots of land where he can run til his heart's content.

REALLY!! a country home would be wonderful for Buster.....:fingerscr :pray:

Byrd
March 28th, 2008, 08:09 PM
Yeah that's why my fingers are crossed really hard.

:fingerscr:fingerscr:fingerscr:fingerscr

happycats
March 29th, 2008, 07:58 PM
****** Adoption pending ********:highfive:

The potential adopters met Buster today!!! They will be picking him up on Friday and want to see how he does in their home with their cat.

Cross your fingers and paws that this adoption goes through!!!

She was amazing with Buster, and Buster just loved her, Buster was a little scared of the man at first but warmed up after a few minutes!!!
They semed like wonderful people who love animals!!

Frenchy
March 29th, 2008, 08:04 PM
Woohoo for Buster ! http://bestsmileys.com/cheering/2.gif

hazelrunpack
March 30th, 2008, 12:21 AM
:highfive: Yay, for Buster! I hope it all works out well :fingerscr! :goodvibes:

chico2
March 30th, 2008, 06:59 AM
:fingerscrfor Buster:fingerscr
Hopefully they understand that Buster and their kitty are probably not going to love each other at first sight:fingerscr

Kristin7
March 30th, 2008, 07:16 AM
Yay!!! :fingerscr:fingerscr Hope it works out for them, Buster needs to get away from his current owners asap. I also hope they don't go out and get another cute fuzzy puppy...

ancientgirl
March 30th, 2008, 09:19 AM
What great news! I hope things work out!:pray:

krdahmer
March 30th, 2008, 11:18 AM
:fingerscr:pawprint:

rainbow
April 1st, 2008, 04:38 AM
Good luck Buster. :fingerscr :pawprint: :fingerscr :pawprint: :fingerscr :pawprint: :fingerscr :pawprint:

phoozles
April 1st, 2008, 01:29 PM
I don't know where I was that I missed this thread ...
Buster looks like an adorable guy :dog:- :fingerscr that he's found his forever home! :goodvibes: :pawprint:

loopoo
April 1st, 2008, 03:08 PM
hes a beautiful dog what good news, please update us re the new owners and how he is settling in

happycats
April 1st, 2008, 05:22 PM
Buster is going to his new home on Saturday!!!
Amanda (his new Mom) seems very excited about her new addition, and has said she would keep me updated and said I could visit anytime!

onster
April 1st, 2008, 05:43 PM
so are they still going to see if he's okay with cat?

or are they won over and will work with any difficulties?? :fingerscr

yay buster! would love some new pics :D

ancientgirl
April 1st, 2008, 06:26 PM
That's great news!

happycats
April 1st, 2008, 06:45 PM
so are they still going to see if he's okay with cat?

or are they won over and will work with any difficulties?? :fingerscr

yay buster! would love some new pics :D

Yes they actually have 2 cats, I'm not worried about Busters reaction to them, I'm worried about their reaction to him......so I guess I have to :pray:that the cats like him!!! Commmmon kitties you can do it!!:cat:

She is really good with dogs, and actually said she is thinking about becoming
a dog trainer/behaviorist !!! She is also very expierenced with animals as she does volunteer work with them.
I think Buster found the perfect adoptive parents!!

Frenchy
April 1st, 2008, 09:04 PM
Buster is going to his new home on Saturday!!!
Amanda (his new Mom) seems very excited about her new addition, and has said she would keep me updated and said I could visit anytime!

woohoo for Buster ! And you can visit ... we'll get pictures :D

happycats
April 1st, 2008, 09:20 PM
woohoo for Buster ! And you can visit ... we'll get pictures :D

Yes I asked for updates and pictures, of Buster finally happy in a loving home!

chico2
April 2nd, 2008, 08:16 AM
Happycats,thank's to you Buster is not dumped at a shelter,he was lucky to have you as a neighbor.:dog:
:fingerscrthe cats will get along with him..

happycats
April 2nd, 2008, 07:14 PM
OMG I just saved him AGAIN!!!! He just took off again, got half way down the street, the owner said "I'm gonna get him and beat the **** out of him"!!
the owner called and Buster kept running . SO I ran out, Buster came running to me, I grabbed him! The owner came over and said "he's gonna get it now" I got between him and Buster and said "NO" "for christ sake, he's going on Saturday, You'll never have to deal with him again, so can't you just be nice to him until then ??!!!" Then I took him here!!
He's with me right now :cry:

I don't think I'll survive until Saturday!!!

rainbow
April 2nd, 2008, 07:21 PM
OMG....thank goodness you were there to save him. :grouphug: :angel: Do you have a fenced yard to keep him until Saturday? :fingerscr

diandpat
April 2nd, 2008, 07:22 PM
OMG Poor pooch...so lucky for him that you are there! I don't suppose you can keep him until Saturday? Doesn't sound like he is in for a long goodbye :cry:

happycats
April 2nd, 2008, 07:35 PM
You would think that he would feel just a little guilty and be nice to him until saturday!! I'll wait until the wife gets home, she doesn't hit him, plus the daughter freaks on him when she is home, if he's mean to Buster.....basically I just have to keep Buster away from "him" until saturday!!

Byrd
April 2nd, 2008, 07:39 PM
Two more days, two more days!

rainbow
April 2nd, 2008, 07:58 PM
Thank gawd for the wife and daughter. :thumbs up

Frenchy
April 2nd, 2008, 09:35 PM
What a :censored: :loser:

:mad:

ancientgirl
April 2nd, 2008, 10:00 PM
I hope he gets paid back for every nasty thing he's done to that dog. What goes around comes around.

14+kitties
April 2nd, 2008, 10:19 PM
happycats - I am so happy for Buster. And you have been an absolute :angel: for helping him as much as you have. I am sure he is going to a much better place. The idiot next door is not worth even thinking about.

chico2
April 3rd, 2008, 09:32 AM
OMG Happycats,I am so glad you don't have that"It's not my dog,not my business"attitude of so many people,especially around here:frustrated:.
NOBODY has a right to hit,cause pain to any animal,it does not matter if it's their animal or not.
Hopefully:fingerscr:goodvibes:it will work out for Buster on Saturday,I'd hate for him to go back to this jerk..

loopoo
April 3rd, 2008, 03:15 PM
poor thing he is obviously running away from the :censored: there...:fingerscr:goodvibes: for good news for him on sat:)