Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Almost 2 weeks here with me

Rottielover
March 22nd, 2008, 11:53 AM
I just wanted to show you guys how much she has opened herself up here..
First one is where she always is, and the rest well.....

Rottielover
March 22nd, 2008, 11:55 AM
And some more...Oh ya, she is scheduled to have her biopsy done April 16 th...:fingerscr:fingerscr:fingerscr

SARAH
March 22nd, 2008, 12:55 PM
She's so pretty :lovestruck: and wow Karen, Kayla is growing into a really photogenic beauty as well!!!!

hazelrunpack
March 22nd, 2008, 04:14 PM
She and Harley look so :flirt: together! I think he's smitten. :D

But then you and Kayla seem pretty smitten, too! She's certainly a sweetheart!

:fingerscr and :goodvibes: on the biopsy results!

chico2
March 22nd, 2008, 04:20 PM
Rottielover,did I miss something again:confused:are you fostering Taz???

Boubou
March 22nd, 2008, 05:39 PM
OMG - stop it!! You're melting me! I'm begging my hubby for a fourth one and he won't let me!! :yell:

She is beautiful - looks and acts exactly like my Nelly!

Here is a photo of the first night I found her:

ancientgirl
March 22nd, 2008, 07:27 PM
Maybe she'll grow on hubbh:D

Great pictures. Harley looks like so happy to have her there.

Rottielover
March 22nd, 2008, 07:30 PM
I can not foster Taz because of harley, and I am glad I found Roxy.....Many reasons, one being possibly medical that no one at a shelter could have possibly known about.
I myself only found one cyst, my vet found more, so here's :fingerscr.

Boubou, you will have to fight Kayla for her, LOL

By the way Boubou your nelly is a cutie, I am so happy you found her when you did :)

Frenchy
March 22nd, 2008, 11:16 PM
I love her belly up pictures ! :cloud9:

rainbow
March 23rd, 2008, 01:21 AM
I love her belly up pictures ! :cloud9:

Me too. :cloud9:

Roxy and Harley look like they are meant to be together. :lovestruck:

growler~GateKeeper
March 23rd, 2008, 02:28 AM
Roxy certainly looks extremely comfortable with both Kayla & Harley and Harley has been wonderful accepting her even on mum's bed & with his little person :thumbs up

I glad you were there when she needed you :highfive:

:goodvibes: :fingerscr for good biopsy results

chico2
March 23rd, 2008, 06:41 AM
Rottielover,I backtracked and found the original posts with Roxy,noticed I had even replied:wall:must have had a HUGE senior moment,how could I forget about Roxy:sorry:
They look like they have always been together,:pray:those lumps are nothing serious.
LOVE your pics,you just want to take those big beautiful faces in your hands and kiss them:lovestruck:
Little Kayla is sooo pretty,lucky little girl to grow up with all those critters:cat::cat::dog::dog:

Rottielover
March 23rd, 2008, 07:33 PM
Well I was playing around with her belly when she was lying down, one of the cysts seems to have grown a smidge, or her fat is slowly turning to muscle so more noticeable.
Harley has his Yearly tomorrow, I will ask if she might be able to look at her for a second to judge for herself.
Other than that, she has picked up a routine very well.
Does anyone know of a dog walker they trust. On the 30th, I will be gone for the whole day at a competition with Harley....She needs to go out half way....
If you do, let me know please.....
She is an amazing dog...Love her to bits...

Rottielover
March 24th, 2008, 07:26 PM
Ok, Harley had a yearly check up today, and my vet was really nice and was able to check Roxy's cysts for me.
Well the one I was worried about, it did not get bigger, but harder, and seemed to have divided itself, now 2 there.
She can not wait for the biopsy to be done, and has asked me to call her as soon as I have the results back.
She is in love with both my doggies.
She showed me Harleys file today, holy crap was it heavy and thick. LOL
Here's hoping for no more horrible news.:fingerscr:fingerscr:fingerscr

SARAH
March 24th, 2008, 07:39 PM
Rottielover,did I miss something again:confused:???

Well, I totally missed it somehow, no "senior" moment or attack of the tefal-coated brain. :sad:

Elizabeth Ann
March 25th, 2008, 10:27 AM
And some more...Oh ya, she is scheduled to have her biopsy done April 16 th...:fingerscr:fingerscr:fingerscr

Man Alive are these ever cute dogs.

I wish we had the room for big dogs. But my other half promises when we get a bigger house we will get a rottie. They are the biggest sucky dogs I have ever had the chance to meet.

My parents used to show dogs. One weekend after winning the speciality my parents, the handler and some freinds went out for a fancy dinner. Because I was a young picky eater I had to stay at the show grounds (where we were camping) with "Suzy Rottweiler" and what seemed to be her 1,000 dogs. Honestly, I was a little scared of getting bit (I was only about 8). What I should have been scared of was being kissed to death, or walked over to death, or loved to death. Ever since that day I have loved the breed and they totally have a special place in my heart.