Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Update on stress level.

14+kitties
March 21st, 2008, 08:28 PM
Thanks to my mom I now have enough money to get the next six kitties done. Next Saturday or the week after we will be taking 3 of my girls and the new stray to Toronto for their operations. After that I will be fostering the stray (Tomtoo - as in he is a Tom too) until the group or I can find a new home for him.
He is a beauty. I can't wait to see how old the vet thinks he is. He is huge! Weighs probably close to 15 lbs or more. No one has shown up to claim him yet. :sad: If they do they will be surprised. He will soon be slightly altered. :rolleyes: If we can't find a home for him he will join my group. What's one more? He seems very content to stay where he is and is very friendly. He doesn't seem to like being picked up though. I only hope once the gals are spayed he likes them as well as he "tried" to before.
Once these ones are finished and have spent their time in the house recouping the last bunch will go in. Then I get to go for the ferals!!!
I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Frenchy
March 21st, 2008, 08:38 PM
I'm glad you're doing better ! :thumbs up ouf , so many kitties to get spay and neuter :yell:

chico2
March 22nd, 2008, 08:47 AM
:grouphug:to mom:thumbs upfor coming to the rescue!
Who,what,when did you get another Tom??
Lucky boy to end up with you:cat:

14+kitties
March 22nd, 2008, 08:58 AM
:grouphug:to mom:thumbs upfor coming to the rescue!
Who,what,when did you get another Tom??
Lucky boy to end up with you:cat:

Chico2 I guessed you missed my recent rant. :rolleyes: I was feeling slightly overwhelmed by everything that had been happening so unloaded on here. If you want to read about it...........

http://www.pets.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=50597

I am good now though. You are right, my mom is amazing! :cloud9: