-->

She looks innocent enough.....

LavenderRott
March 19th, 2008, 05:13 PM
but don't let that fool you!!

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j250/LilacDragon/IMG_0004.jpg

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j250/LilacDragon/IMG_0005.jpg

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j250/LilacDragon/IMG_0006-1.jpg

This is my husband's cat - Yela (yeah la). He adopted her from a shelter when we were seperated last year.

What you can't see is the remote control for the television behind her head. Every time I reached for it - she slapped me with her claws and tried to bite my hand! That certainly explains why my husband chose her out of all the cute little kitties at the shelter. :rolleyes:

duttypaws
March 19th, 2008, 05:35 PM
too cute... yes butter wouldnt melt huh! ;)

what to do is wave a ribbon... she chases... crab the remote :)

KimandAutumn
March 19th, 2008, 07:14 PM
she looks like a little princess all stretched out on that bed. what a beauty. :cloud9::cat:

growler~GateKeeper
March 19th, 2008, 09:13 PM
She's adorable :cloud9:

Hehe guarding the remote for hubby ;) think he taught her that one? :laughing:

luckypenny
March 19th, 2008, 09:21 PM
What a beautiful kitty :lovestruck: .

And I have to remark, I love the quilt on your bed!

rainbow
March 20th, 2008, 03:07 AM

I bet he did too. :laughing: Very pretty girl. :lovestruck:

Love4himies
March 20th, 2008, 07:59 AM
She's adorable :cloud9:

:laughing::laughing: I was thinking the same thing.

LavenderRott
March 20th, 2008, 09:08 AM
DH has deployed to Iraq, again, so that little girlie had better cough up the remote for mommy!! At least she doesn't insist we watch sporting events!

I really do adore her, just wish she was more social.

Jim Hall
March 20th, 2008, 09:16 AM
let me guess animal planet?

or nat geographic ?

14+kitties
March 20th, 2008, 09:18 AM
Lavender - Please pass on my best wishes and admiration to your husband. And also for you. I know how stressful it is when a loved one has been posted. My brother years ago was in Cypress peacekeeping during a very uncertain time. Not at all what your husband faces I am sure. :grouphug: to you and him.

And I was going to ask you what you are doing with my Ms. Atty!! I swear Yela looks like her twin. And attitude galore!!! But what a sweetheart she can be! :lovestruck: So is Yela! :cloud9::cloud9:

LavenderRott
March 20th, 2008, 09:25 AM
And I was going to ask you what you are doing with my Ms. Atty!! I swear Yela looks like her twin. And attitude galore!!! But what a sweetheart she can be! :lovestruck: So is Yela! :cloud9::cloud9:

I have a friend in California that recently got a beautiful Maine Coone kitten and when she posted pictures of the kitten with her older cats we discovered that she has a cat that could be Yela's twin!

Does your Ms. Atty have bunny fur? Yela's fur is so soft and fine, it mats up in the blink of an eye. And she absolutely HATES to be brushed. :wall:

14+kitties
March 20th, 2008, 09:29 AM
Yep, I have 5 that have fur like that. And most of them don't mind the brushing until we hit a tangle. Then watch out!!!!:evil: I need to find a dry no tangle shampoo or something to put on them. :rolleyes:

mona_b
March 20th, 2008, 10:28 AM
Ohhhh Sandi,she is GORGEOUS.I love the crossed paws.LOL.And such beautiful green eyes....:cloud9:

Bunny fur?Oh I know all about that.Casper has such soft fur.He's not to bad with matts.He will get a couple on his butt area.And sometimes near his neck.Thank god he loves to be brushed.

Trade the remote for a treat...;)

14+kitties
March 20th, 2008, 12:09 PM
Thought I would post a pic of her so you can see. She is in the house right now recovering from her spay on Monday.

ancientgirl
March 20th, 2008, 02:24 PM
What a beautiful girl. Hubby has his own personal guard kitty.

14+kitties, Ms Atty is gorgeous too.

loopoo
March 20th, 2008, 02:39 PM
she is beautiful :) :laughing: the swatting thing made me laugh my cat does that as well.. i think it has something to do with anything appearing in front of her and over her head..