Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Snow pictures

Lise
March 19th, 2008, 12:25 PM
Kind of dark since it was a snowstorm.Folly in the woods.Gang aroud shelter and nothing stops Arabesque from food

hazelrunpack
March 19th, 2008, 01:57 PM
:cloud9: Folly in the woods...surveying her snowy domain...

KimandAutumn
March 19th, 2008, 07:16 PM
darn i miss my horses. i like your folly in the woods. :D

growler~GateKeeper
March 20th, 2008, 01:11 AM
Haha I'm lookin' @ the pics thinkin'...... :confused: Follys' definately not a horse, looks like a donkey.....then I read your profile - aha a mule.....glad I'm not completely nuts :crazy: haha

Do mules like the snow? :shrug: or more specifically does Folly like the snow?

Arabesques' a smart one & handsome too.:lovestruck:..why let a little snow stop the munching :D

rainbow
March 20th, 2008, 02:58 AM
Folly is too cute. :lovestruck: You don't post enough pics of him and your horses. :cloud9:

Lise
March 20th, 2008, 07:36 AM
Folly and Jack.Happy in winter wear.More food pictures.

SARAH
March 20th, 2008, 08:31 AM
I remember 2 years ago, from the windows at my gym in Norway, I could see over to a farm where they had 4 horses (and a 5th one arrived that spring). All winter, the horses would be walked around the field (paddock?) and back inside in the warmth of the stables.

But when the snow was gone, as well as the mud they could slip and fall on ... it was too funny to see them run, leap, buck and roll in the grass :D

I love horses, always wanted a stubby-nosed donkey (but never got anything bigger than goats), post more pics any time!!

allymack
March 20th, 2008, 11:36 AM
ahh, horses!:cloud9: there adorable:lovestruck:

loopoo
March 20th, 2008, 02:35 PM
i love horses :lovestruck: they are beautiful

Lise
March 20th, 2008, 06:26 PM
Kat,Spec,Rio and gang.I finally figured out how to get pictures out of camera without help from 17 year old!

hazelrunpack
March 20th, 2008, 07:42 PM
Kat,Spec,Rio and gang.I finally figured out how to get pictures out of camera without help from 17 year old!

:laughing: Ah, sweet independence! :thumbs up :D

Your horses are beautiful, but I have to admit that mules just pull at my heartstrings for some reason. :lovestruck: They're amazing animals.

Frenchy
March 20th, 2008, 07:48 PM
I finally figured out how to get pictures out of camera without help from 17 year old!

:highfive: so that means you'll be posting more of them ? :fingerscr :p

they are all beautiful :lovestruck: