Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

meet chaos

paula383
March 19th, 2008, 11:23 AM
ive not been on for so long, well i went to the rescue centre 2 weeks ago (just for a look) and came home with a greyhound pup of about 5-6 month old, was found as a stray :mad:
well he doing really well, he is now named Chaos my other 2 have just about come round to him, hes a stunning boy that we couldnt resist :lovestruck:

pbpatti
March 19th, 2008, 11:31 AM
Paula383, it is just so hard to resist those puppy dog eyes, congrats on your new family member. I sure hope he does not live up to his name Chaos:D keep us posted with pic's, pic's and more pic's pbp

paula383
March 19th, 2008, 11:44 AM
:laughing: he sure does live up to his name :laughing: he is so leggy at the min and trips over everything, falls out off the chairs, a little chewy but will soon stop that,
hes the same size as the 2 ive got but they are 2 years old :D hes going to be a big lad, but he has a lovely nature doesnt chase the cats and is careful around my house rabbit. how anyone could let him go as a stray where anything could have happened to him makes me mad.

badger
March 19th, 2008, 11:48 AM
He's a beauty. I love the picture of the three of them in front of the fire.

hazelrunpack
March 19th, 2008, 02:32 PM
Chaos has such a lovely, relaxed smile! :cloud9: He's sounds like a real gem! I can understand why you couldn't resist. :D

"Just for a look", eh? :laughing: That's why hazel stays away...she's got enough...

KimandAutumn
March 19th, 2008, 08:12 PM
aww look at that face. what a doll. :lovestruck:

Frenchy
March 19th, 2008, 10:20 PM
omg you have 3 greyhounds ? I loooove greyhounds ! I was thinking about adopting one when I first started looking but then I read they are extremely prey drive doggies and can't be walked off leash (if they take off , you can't catch them)

I lover their collars (I am looking for one like these for one of my dogs but can't find any other than online) you MUST post more pictures of them ! :lovestruck: They all look so adorable , and please do tell their stories too ! :o

rainbow
March 20th, 2008, 04:11 AM
Chaos is very handsome. :lovestruck: I'd love to see more pics of him and the rest of your fuzzbutts too. :D

paula383
March 20th, 2008, 04:36 AM
thank you all for your lovely comments. ok Frenchy more pics on the way :laughing: all my dogs go off lead even Chaos but i walk them in heath land and its away from roads, but my older 2 will walk through the woods off lead and always come back even when their chasing rabbits. but mine were never used for racing but even a ex racing dog can be trained re-call with time.
right ill post pics and their stories one by one :laughing:

rainbow
March 20th, 2008, 04:42 AM
right ill post pics and their stories one by one :laughing:

WOOO HOOO :thumbs up

paula383
March 20th, 2008, 06:05 AM
1st we have PRINCE,hes a greyhound X ???? we think whippet, he is a real sweetie got him from rescue nearly 2 years ago when he was around 4-6 months old, found as a stray re homed for 2 weeks brought back to rescue due to no training :rolleyes:knew he had been beat due to the way he behaved when he made a mess the poor lad, he is so loving to everyone and everything, he loves laying with the cats and cleans the rabbit.
when hes out hes a snob :laughing: if people fuss him he looks at them as though to say 'i hope your hands are clean' :laughing: loves nothing more than sleeping doesnt like getting up in the morning is always the last one down(likes his bed to much)
he started of as my sons dog but he claimed my partner Bec as his, gets on her knee when ever he can. heres some pics from when we 1st got him till now,

paula383
March 20th, 2008, 07:05 AM
Now we have Angel shes a Saluki X greyhound, my little girl :lovestruck: she is a right bosy mare to the boys, but prince will sometimes put her in her place, she was rescued from a traveller site at 5 weeks old, we got her at 7 weeks, 2 months after we got Prince, she was a tiny little rat, she has a high prey drive and is always on the hunt when we are out, but in the house she plays mum to my 4 younger cats, she used to carry them about when they were kittens and even started getting milk.
she is a skinny little thing but thats the saluki in her and we often get stopped by people saying she needs feeding :frustrated: this dog eats for england :laughing:.

paula383
March 20th, 2008, 07:19 AM
and heres a few more of Chaos my big baby :laughing: loves cuddles,pulls my hair, is always smiling :D and always up to something :lovestruck:

Frenchy
March 20th, 2008, 12:16 PM
ok so now I want to adopt one :laughing:

They are all stunning !!! That picture of Angel on her side , soo puppiesh :lovestruck: Oh and you can tell Prince , if I ever meet him , I will make sure to wash my hands before I dare to pet him :laughing: :lovestruck:

loopoo
March 20th, 2008, 03:30 PM
they are all gorgeous what sweeties :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
March 20th, 2008, 08:19 PM
They are all so beautiful, Paula! They have such a regal air to them...even when they're trying to be goofy! :lovestruck:

SARAH
March 20th, 2008, 09:37 PM
Pretty, pretty dogs! And so funny how the youngest is almost the biggest already!