Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Should I be concerned??

KimandAutumn
March 17th, 2008, 07:39 PM
Most men dream about other woman and my hubby is no different. Last night he was dreaming about a beautiful, brown eyed girl……..named Autumn!

Autumn is real affectionate and loves to give kisses but it’s only allowed if she’s invited to do so. We say “Autumn, kiss kiss.” Followed by a couple kissing/smooching noises, then she gives us a wet, slobbery lick.

Last night I get woken up around 2 am to this: “Autumn, kiss kiss” smooch kiss smacking noises. Good girl. I love you girl, you’re such a good girl. Sit. Gooood girl, I love you sweetheart.”

Ummmm…………… LOL :laughing:

Rottielover
March 17th, 2008, 07:40 PM
well if he is going to leave you for her, and least it is the same household, LOL

duttypaws
March 17th, 2008, 07:45 PM
well if he is going to leave you for her, and least it is the same household, LOL

:laughing::laughing:

Frenchy
March 17th, 2008, 07:54 PM
Last night I get woken up around 2 am to this: “Autumn, kiss kiss” smooch kiss smacking noises. Good girl. I love you girl, you’re such a good girl. Sit. Gooood girl, I love you sweetheart.”

Should you be concerned ? YES ! So I guess you should rehome Autumn immediatly , to save your couple. Really. And I will be willing to help , ahem , yes I would , but only for you ! I could take Autumn off your hands, if this means it will save your marriage , I will do it. :shrug:

:p

KimandAutumn
March 17th, 2008, 08:00 PM
Should you be concerned ? YES ! So I guess you should rehome Autumn immediatly , to save your couple. Really. And I will be willing to help , ahem , yes I would , but only for you ! I could take Autumn off your hands, if this means it will save your marriage , I will do it. :shrug:

:p
are you sure? she pewps alot.... :laughing:

ancientgirl
March 17th, 2008, 08:04 PM
LOL, it looks like Autumn is the other woman.:laughing:

Deda Brada
March 18th, 2008, 09:52 AM
LOL, it looks like Autumn is the other woman.:laughing:

Nice and amusing thread. KimandAutmn, thanks for starting it. Yet, it makes me think seriously. I was married twice, for the total of 27 years, couple of girls before... and then I came to know cats. I fell in love, real love, and one day I realized that I was never in love before. Real love is when you never require and always give, that's how I understand it now. This never happened to me before, and if it did, maybe my marriages could last. Anyway, I have found real love and I'm satisfied. I live my own fairy tale - frog (selfish and self appealing creature) transmuted into prince (leastwise human being).

Shall I be misunderstood?

Kristin7
March 18th, 2008, 10:55 AM
Hilarious! :laughing: Sweet, too. I guess you know where he stands!

Deda - I agree, cats are great, I have loved them since I was a little girl, and hope to never be catless. I'm sure my current cats will live forever so this can be true...:) They are such smart, beautiful and sensitive creatures! :lovestruck:

Magicwildwolf69
March 18th, 2008, 12:57 PM
Thats so funny :laughing:

i love cats too had them since i was little. Serena will chase my bf all over the house after he's had his shower wants to hug his arm and chew all over it. I find it so funny, i guess they put catnip in his bodywash :rolleyes:

CearaQC
March 18th, 2008, 01:01 PM
:laughing: Cute story!

Our dogs want to be with me more than hubby or anyone else. I ask him if he's jealous and he says no. :laughing:

Actually I can't go anywhere in the house without my little black shadow Sheeba. She seems to think she'll miss out on stuff I guess. :shrug:

Ford Girl
March 18th, 2008, 02:34 PM
:laughing: Cute story!

Our dogs want to be with me more than hubby or anyone else. I ask him if he's jealous and he says no. :laughing:

Actually I can't go anywhere in the house without my little black shadow Sheeba. She seems to think she'll miss out on stuff I guess. :shrug:

Me too, exactly, DH can come and go and dazy could care less...but she cries if I shut the bathroom door. :laughing: Follows me everywhere, always worried she will miss something.

K&A - very cute story...at least the mistress is known to you...:D

FancyAppy
March 18th, 2008, 07:43 PM
very cute.
I loved Rottielover's reply......." well if he is going to leave you for her, and least it is the same household, LOL"

Frenchy
March 18th, 2008, 08:02 PM
are you sure? she pewps alot.... :laughing:

I won't even notice with the rest of the fuzzBUTTS here :laughing: it will just blend in :D

LadyCat
March 19th, 2008, 05:39 PM
That's hilarious!

Longblades
March 19th, 2008, 06:04 PM
Oh, that is so cute. Do you have a tape recorder?