Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I Was On The Radio!

want4rain
March 17th, 2008, 07:39 PM
talking to the lady from http://truthaboutpetfood.com/ on the Allan Handleman show... yeah, im old- i listen to talk radio.

not only do i listen to talk radio but i talk to talk radio about pet food!! dawg i need a life!

anyways, this woman, Susan Thixton, is taking calls from people asking about their ingredients and rating their dog food and informing them (in her opinion) which foods are healthier, where they get their ingredients from and why she feels they are as quality (or not) as they are, which ingredients she feels are quality (or not) bla blah and so on. i thought it was really cool how she was taking calls and talkking to people about WHY their petfood is bad (or good) but i was really bummed to find out how alarmist her site was.

all in all it was a good experience. all i really contributed (since we are happy with our pet food!!!) was a few different places folks could buy quality pet food in our area and to suggest that folks look on the brands web sites for a map for stores.

-ash

danaekitty
March 18th, 2008, 07:39 AM
COOL, ASH!!!

Once I was hired to be the photographer for the two jokers that do the morning show here in London - they wanted to run a "who's less ugly" contest online and hired me to do boudoir-style photos. My pics were on the website for like a week... I got to promote my biz AND talk on the radio a bunch of times about their half naked bods!