Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Hi Everyone!! (Hope I'm doing this right)

BecknCoop
March 17th, 2008, 02:08 PM
Hi there. I was just looking for answers to some puppy questions when I stumbled onto this site. I thought it would be really fun to meet new friends that may have answers to my many, many questions! You see, not only am I new to the site but, this is also my first time having a puppy as well! He's a 12 week old Black Lab named Cooper. I love him to death...he's so smart! Anyway, I can't wait to meet some of you! Have a great day!

P.S. First question....how do I show you a pic of Cooper?? :o

OnelnAMiII25
March 17th, 2008, 02:18 PM
Welcome BecknCoop , I'm also still pretty new to this site too. But everyone has been very friendly and helpful :goodvibes:! Congrats on your new puppy.:) Aren't dogs just the greatest thing ever :lovestruck:!!!

Sorry i can not help about the pictures. I have to go thru Photobucket to post mine on here. and I'm not the greatest person to give directons.

Can't wait to see pics though of your puppy.

want4rain
March 17th, 2008, 02:18 PM
WOO HOO!! you brought up pics before any of us had to hound you for them!! (haha pun intended :laughing:)

you have to post afew more times before you can post pictures. yhou can try photobucket or something like that if you want.

lots of really great puppy advice floating around here. to start with, obedience training. we never did it and REALLY wished we had. socialize him a bunch, makes for a well behaved pup later. talk around about some good dog foods!! most of them are real garbage. we feed raw or homemade-ish stuff cause my dog has allergies. uh.... really save up your patience cause youre gonna need them. kennel train, its healthier for your dog, your sanity and your furniture. did i mention patience?? lots of it!!!! also, remember, most, no all of these issues you are about to come up against WILL WORK ITSELF OUT with love, time, patience, training, good food and positive reinforcement. all the keys you need to raising a healthy happy puppy.

i just cant wait to see some pics!! we also have a lab (mix but mostly lab!!)

-ashley

hazelrunpack
March 17th, 2008, 02:58 PM
Welcome to the board, BecknCoop! Can't wait to see the pics!

When you are able to post attachments, you'll be able to do it through the Additional Options window just below the Reply to Thread window. There's a button under Additional Options called Manage Attachments. When you click on it, you'll be able to browse to photos you have stored on your machine and upload them. File size has to be 100KB or smaller, so while you're waiting, you can downsize your favorites! :D

marko
March 17th, 2008, 03:50 PM
Welcome BecknCoop!

I have manually activated your ability to post pix so you are ready to go.

Thanks!
marko

want4rain
March 17th, 2008, 04:08 PM
*chuckles* i told ya we are a little picture nutty around here.... :angel:

-ashley

BecknCoop
March 18th, 2008, 10:13 AM
Ok everyone I think I have it!!:thumbs up Here goes nothin'. Hehehe.
Everyone this is Cooper!! :lovestruck:

hazelrunpack
March 18th, 2008, 10:25 AM
He's absolutely the most gorgeous little lab I've seen in a long time! :lovestruck: What a sweetheart! :cloud9: Thanks for sharing!

BecknCoop
March 18th, 2008, 10:31 AM
Thank you. We think so too :).

FancyAppy
March 18th, 2008, 08:00 PM
BecknCoop..He is so precious. You must be so excited. His coat is so glossy and he looks very healthy and happy. Congrats on your new family member!

Frenchy
March 18th, 2008, 10:06 PM
omg he's adorable ! :lovestruck: welcome to pets.ca !

14+kitties
March 18th, 2008, 11:20 PM
Welcome BecknCoop. He is a sweetie for sure!!!

lucyferlucille
March 19th, 2008, 02:14 AM
Good looking boy and I love the name!
Beautiful eyes!
Where did you get him? My friend in the London area is looking for a Lab pup. Any info you can give would be a big help!

BecknCoop
March 19th, 2008, 11:22 AM
We picked him from a breeder in Iona...I have really bad directional skills but its pretty close to London. I have the breeders number if intrested. Just let me know.

aslan
March 19th, 2008, 06:24 PM
He's adorable, I see he's already mastered the plsssss mommy look.

bluesunshine
March 21st, 2008, 03:32 PM
Awwwww....he is sooooooo sweet!!!! No wonder you love him to death!;)

I am new here too, actually today is the first time I post thread here...My 6-month-old golden retriever is my frist dog too....always had cat in my life but dog is a first-timer.....Hope we can swap information and experience!:)

SARAH
March 21st, 2008, 03:55 PM
SUPER CUTE !!!! Got some Oh and Aaah sounds from me too :D :lovestruck:

CearaQC
March 21st, 2008, 04:15 PM
What a cutie!!

Sheeba is now 4 months old. I think she's part Lab. Her mom is Belle, the red Golden we rescued at the end of her pregnancy.

Sheeba was mostly black when she was born, except for the little white patch on her chest. Now, she's totally changed colors. When she's in the sun, her mom's red/gold color is at the tip of her fur. And she has a white streak on the underside of her tail, and her rear leg feathering is somewhere between white/blonde color, like she sat in something. :laughing:

Puppies are sure fun and I already miss Sheeba at the 10 week old stage. They grow up so darn fast!

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k29/Ceara_QC/Dogs/DSCF0004-8.jpg