Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

love this site

edslinda
March 15th, 2008, 05:07 PM
:thumbs up I've been reading some of the posts and I really think this is the site for me and my babies. Dozer & Sonny, litter mates, brothers. We rescued them from a horrible home. Born on the 4th of july in Ridgecrest Ca the temp was staying about 110 and these pups were outside being kept under a bush. They are Great dogs and have been my best friends ever since. I hope to post some pics as soon as i can figure it out:laughing: I can't leave out my cat, Skitty who has traveled across the united states twice with us. He was my 1st cat and he runs the house. so hello to all

aslan
March 15th, 2008, 05:09 PM
Welcome and yup Pics of the fur kids is a must.

hazelrunpack
March 15th, 2008, 05:16 PM
Welcome to the board, edslinda!

You should be able to post attachments soon--there's a built-in delay to discourage spammers. And once you can, we'll pester you unmercifully for pictures! :D we can be very demanding that way! :o

I found this board to be very addictive...and I'm definitely not a bulletin board type of girl...or at least, I wasn't till I found pets.ca :laughing: Lots of helpful and supportive members here! :thumbs up I hope you enjoy your stay!

allymack
March 15th, 2008, 10:38 PM
Hey, welcome to the board!

I think you have been posting in the tjt, unless i am going crazy and imaging it. But if not, hope too talk to you on some of the other boards.

Frenchy
March 15th, 2008, 10:44 PM
Welcome to pets.ca ! Can't wait to see pictures of your fuzzbutts :goodvibes:

FancyAppy
March 18th, 2008, 08:33 PM
What happy endings for your dogs and what a trooper your kitty is. Can't wait till we see the pics.

dmc123
March 18th, 2008, 09:25 PM
welcome to pets.ca! I agree that this is a great site!

and agree...we need pics soon :)

Diane