Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Lots of pics..sun is shining

chico2
March 15th, 2008, 12:21 PM
Starting with Rocky,he really loved the sun,got himself nice and clean...nothing more needed to say:cat:
Excuse the peanutshells,I have not trained the Squirrels to clean up after themselves yet:laughing:

chico2
March 15th, 2008, 12:24 PM
A couple more,seeing he is the oldest...

chico2
March 15th, 2008, 12:25 PM
Chico loving every minute..except when Vinnie got a little too close:laughing:

chico2
March 15th, 2008, 12:28 PM
Last but not least Vinnie-pooh...yes,he is kind of on a diet:laughing:
Ooops,there goes the diet,tasting dads lunch!

chico2
March 15th, 2008, 12:31 PM
Oh well.I lied,all together now!

Lukka'sma
March 15th, 2008, 12:35 PM
Cats and suntanning seem to go hand in hand. They obviously have been having a great day of it.:thumbs up
Love the tummy shots of Rocky, he looks so soft:cloud9:

rainbow
March 15th, 2008, 12:37 PM
Great pics of your beautiful kitties. :lovestruck: I love seeing kitties lounging in the sun. :cloud9: And they look sooo glad to finally be able to do it. :D

ancientgirl
March 15th, 2008, 02:07 PM
I loved those first shots of Rocky! I think my favorite is the last one on the first section, and the close up of his face with his eyes shut. :lovestruck:

LOL, oh boy, I keep saying this but man, Chico and Vlad are scary identical! He's even got like that little white spots on his tummy pooch. :laughing:

I like the Vinnie-tummy shots. So much soft hair.

meg4050
March 15th, 2008, 02:09 PM
Awww Chico they're adorable! :cloud9: The weather is amazing today! Peaches has been sunbathing all day too :D

KimandAutumn
March 15th, 2008, 02:25 PM
they are just beautiful. i just want to scratch those tubby, fluffly bellies. :lovestruck:

Frenchy
March 15th, 2008, 03:35 PM
Oh yes those are nice fluffy bellies :cloud9: :lovestruck: and I can see grass in your yard ! :cloud9: I bet the kitties can't wait to be able to walk around their yard without getting their paws all wet with snow :yuck: :cat:

chico2
March 15th, 2008, 03:45 PM
Thank's everyone,it was a beautiful day,the snow is melting:thumbs up
Frenchy the grass you see is from the Squirrel-trail we made,there is still a lot of snow on the ground.
Yeah,the cats love the warm sun,we've had them out every day,all winter,but today we stayed ot for a long time,bbq-d steaks etc...
My kitties are just cat-cats,not beautiful Himalayans,Ragdolls,Siamese or Ocicats,but then I think ALL cats are beautiful and dogs,alligators,spiders,horses etc,etc...:laughing:

Frenchy
March 15th, 2008, 03:55 PM
but then I think ALL cats are beautiful and dogs,alligators,spiders,horses etc,etc...:laughing:

Yep , all animals other than mice :laughing:

krdahmer
March 15th, 2008, 04:01 PM
AWWWW... so many fluffy bellies!!!:lovestruck::lovestruck::cloud9: (I have to say tabby bellies are my favorite though!) The boys are lookin good Chico, even hubby! ;)

The snow is melting like crazy here too, only thing is the drain by our house is blocked with ice and snow so we have a large lake accumulating at the end of the driveway... could be trouble if it all freezes again tonight.

chico2
March 15th, 2008, 04:13 PM
Oh Frenchy,little mice are cute,as long as they are outside,you are such a wuss:laughing:
Dahmer,I've always loved tabbies very much,especially brown tabbies,Rocky is very,very soft,just like a rabbit:cat:
Yeah I told hubby what you said,he's not bad for 65,I think I'll keep him!

otter
March 15th, 2008, 04:17 PM
and I can see grass in your yard ! :cloud9:

is that what that odd greenish looking stuff is :confused:

loopoo
March 15th, 2008, 11:12 PM
i really enjoy seeing any and all posts of your three kitties :)i love all of the pics of the kitties sunning themselves.. what niceshots they are all so sweet and look sooo relaxed :cloud9: gorgeous cat family you have there

growler~GateKeeper
March 16th, 2008, 03:16 AM
awww I love when they stretch out & roll over in the sunshine with their bellies in the air :cloud9:

The Boys are cute as ever :lovestruck:

chico2
March 16th, 2008, 07:36 AM
Growlr,yeah they love the sun for sure..today is not going to be as nice:yell:
But there is promise of spring,my Tulips are starting to peek out of the ground:thumbs up

SARAH
March 16th, 2008, 11:47 AM
AWWWW... so many fluffy bellies!!!:lovestruck::lovestruck::cloud9: (I have to say tabby bellies are my favorite though!) The boys are lookin good Chico, even hubby! ;)

The snow is melting like crazy here too, only thing is the drain by our house is blocked with ice and snow so we have a large lake accumulating at the end of the driveway... could be trouble if it all freezes again tonight.

MELTING :eek: :confused: not here :sad: there is still as much snow as last weekend. Whenever 1cm melts, you can be sure there's a new cm falling to replace it :sad:

Oh Frenchy,little mice are cute,as long as they are outside,you are such a wuss:laughing:
Dahmer,I've always loved tabbies very much,especially brown tabbies,Rocky is very,very soft,just like a rabbit:cat:
Yeah I told hubby what you said,he's not bad for 65,I think I'll keep him!

I agree, mice are cute. Even those that stray inside by mistake (they don't mean to, honest!)

He's 65?!? Doesn't look it, at least not in that pic! You must be kind to him :D not wearing him down with nagging etc. :thumbs up

chico2
March 16th, 2008, 12:19 PM
Sarah,no I am not the nagging type:laughing:no need to with him,since he retired,he does all kinds of stuff without me asking.
It also helps we like each others company,not bad after 43yrs(I think it is,hubby is the one keeping track)of marriage.
His head is swelling right now!! Oh,oh,don't take that wrong:laughing:

FancyAppy
March 16th, 2008, 05:51 PM
These guys are the cutest bunch of kitties. What great photos. Your babies are having a blast on the porch. And Vinnie..why he makes me want to scoop him up for a big hug. Just adorable.

Frenchy
March 16th, 2008, 06:36 PM
The boys are lookin good Chico, even hubby! ;)

Of course hubby looks good , he's french :D and have you ever seen Chico2 ? She's a hot chick herself :thumbs up

chico2
March 17th, 2008, 07:05 AM
SURE Frenchy:laughing::laughing:Maybe once upon a time:laughing:

mona_b
March 17th, 2008, 09:31 AM
Your cats are beautiful chico.;)

And yes you still are a hottie...........:D

chico2
March 17th, 2008, 12:47 PM
Oh yes girls...keep it coming:laughing:

CyberKitten
March 17th, 2008, 07:23 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwww, what wonderful pictures Chico!!!! And where did all that snow go? I wish we lost it as fast! Lucky kitties - and lucky you. :)

14+kitties
March 17th, 2008, 09:45 PM
Chico.....thanks for posting these pics. I love looking at your boys. :cloud9::lovestruck::lovestruck: They look so healthy and happy outside soaking up the sun. :cloud9: Very nice pics!

chico2
March 18th, 2008, 07:31 AM
Thank you girls,there is still plenty of snow though,but it's melting quickly:thumbs up
CK,I think you have another major snowstorm on the way,right?

14+kittens,where have you been? Everything ok with your wonderful kitties:confused:

14+kitties
March 18th, 2008, 07:40 AM
14+kittens,where have you been? Everything ok with your wonderful kitties:confused:

Chico... thanks for the concern. We are having some major internet issues with our wireless provider. Most times I can't even get online let alone come on here. I have occasionally been lurking but if I tried to post I couldn't. We are changing providers asap but it will be 2 weeks before they can come. :frustrated:
As for the kitties.........another story which as soon as I can I will post. I don't want to threadjack your wonderful post any more than I have. Don't worry, they are all ok. I have just been going through lots of frustration which is almost :fingerscr at an end. Info coming soon.....

chico2
March 18th, 2008, 07:46 AM
Oh,I hope they are all ok and you of course:fingerscr
Hope you get your PC-trouble fixed,we have a really good Internet-service,but then we are not lucky enough to live in the country..