Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I love Guinness more than ever right now.

Chibi
March 13th, 2008, 05:45 PM
All last night I spent every hour on the hour running to the bathroom, and getting sick. I think it was an allergic reaction to a medicine I took. Anyways, I wore myself out and had a horrible night, so when my boyfriend put the puppy in my bed before he left for work I was expecting about twenty minutes of wriggling around and wanting to go play, since he had just slept all night and that is how it usually goes. It made me so sad I wanted to cry. :laughing:

Maybe he could smell or sense how horrible I was feeling, too weak to move or play, because he quickly snuggled up right beside me and let me sleep. Everytime he woke up, I did, but he would sniff at me and decide to lie right back down again. We slept till 3pm! I only got up because I knew the poor thing had to eat some lunch, but he seemed content to lay with me awhile longer.

He is even being good about the potty breaks, being quick and easy because moving really rocks my world right now. He is quietly playing with his toys right below my chair right now. He is so mellow today.

I appreciate it. <3

aslan
March 13th, 2008, 06:12 PM
aaaw little puppy nurse. Yeah they can usually tell if you don't feel good, then they take care of you with super lovins.

Chibi
March 13th, 2008, 07:00 PM
Since he was such a sweetie he got to help me finish my one piece of Cheez Whiz toast. :D

BusterKitty
March 13th, 2008, 08:21 PM
I know, animals are so considerate. They can skip a whole meal just to make sure that their humans feel better:cloud9:Hope you have a better night tonight ><

loopoo
March 13th, 2008, 09:17 PM
what a sweet and smart pup..:) hope you feel better this evening

Chibi
March 14th, 2008, 01:10 AM
My boyfriend brought me Teddy Grams, apple juice, and ginger root gravol, so I am feeling a bit better. I think tonight will be a lot better, but thanks for your concern. :D

And yes, he is such a sweetie... And as if he is just working hard to make me feel better, he has been walking to the landing on the stairs and alerting me to when he wants to go outside! :eek: He is not even 11 weeks, he shouldn't be doing that! He's just being good to me.

Love4himies
March 14th, 2008, 07:56 AM
Awwww, guinness is going to make the best companion. What a considerate sweetie pup :lovestruck: