Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Roof Caved In

jealma
March 11th, 2008, 05:41 PM
The Roof over the coral area at my daughter in laws mom's farm collapesed with the weight of all the snow. Unfortunate the horses were gathered there waiting to go to their stalls. Two of the horses have died, one has yet to be found under the rubble. The one still unfound is a mini.

This is a sad story and I was sad to read it.
Unfortunately, as per the board rules promotion is not allowed and the link was removed.
Thanks in advance for your understanding,
Marko - Admin

jealma
March 11th, 2008, 06:58 PM
Thank you everyone for your concern it is a great comfort to have others care.

OnelnAMiII25
March 11th, 2008, 07:20 PM
Wow that is horrible! My heart goes out to the family.

rainbow
March 11th, 2008, 07:25 PM
Jealma, I am so sorry to hear what happened. :sad: It is absolutely tragic. :grouphug: Please pass on my condolences to everyone. :grouphug: :candle:

I think the reason your post got overlooked is because it it in the Introduce Yourself Forum and, unfortuneatly, that forum does tend to get overlooked the most. You could pm one of the mods to ask them to move it. :o

luckypenny
March 11th, 2008, 08:18 PM
That is very sad and I'm sorry for those poor horses as well.

As for the link, the first thing I see is an advertizement for horse consignments and mention of puppies for sale :shrug:. I'm guessing not many will scroll further down the page if they're not interested in the advertizing they see first :shrug: .

Perhaps there's a newspaper article that makes referrence to this tragic story that you can post a link to instead?

BusterBoo
March 11th, 2008, 08:56 PM
:sorry: so sorry to hear of your loss......I read your website, such a sad, sad ending for those poor horses.

I hope you and yoru family can get through this......

:rip:

t.pettet
March 11th, 2008, 09:59 PM
What a terrible tragedy, my condolences on the loss of the horses.

susieqt
March 11th, 2008, 10:03 PM
Of course this story is of interest, it just got lost in the shuffle.
You all must be in shock over this terrible, terrible accident. These poor horses! I am so sorry to everyone invovled.

pbpatti
March 11th, 2008, 11:17 PM
I was so saddened by your families loss, Thank DOG that he/she was there with his/her helping hands to be able to guide your horses to safety. I hope that these words will give your family some :grouphug:and kisses to help you all go forward. patti

Love4himies
March 12th, 2008, 07:04 AM
I am so sorry to hear of your loss, must have been just devestating.

My heart goes out to you and your family.

RIP Cando Rosette and Butterfly.

chico2
March 12th, 2008, 07:25 AM
OMG,what a nightmare:cry:my condoleances to your family for this terrible tragedy:sad:

jealma
March 12th, 2008, 10:21 AM
I want to thank everyone for their concern and care. The page is actaully my daughter in laws page, and she does horse shopping for people,, but I do hope the majority will take the time to look further down.

Thank You All

Shaykeija
March 13th, 2008, 01:25 AM
I am so sorry

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a234/khouse29/myspace/RainbowBridgeGailHogan.jpg

want4rain
March 13th, 2008, 08:02 AM
oh my gosh i am soooooo sorry!!! those poor beauties!! did you guys ever find Butterfly?? i knowo things have to be insanely busy but perhaps putting fliers up??

:grouphug:

-ashley

jealma
March 13th, 2008, 12:33 PM
Thank you for your concern. I haven't had a chance to ask my daughter in law if the butterfly has been located yet. Last time I had she still was missing but there is a lot of rubble that is going to have to be removed. And once again. Thank you for taking the time to read about the artical she wrote.