Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Dubya Boosh sings

CearaQC
March 11th, 2008, 12:23 PM
Yep, the Commander in Chief can sing. This is really him singing and not a spoof.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYJqSWLCB60

Love4himies
March 11th, 2008, 01:02 PM
Yup, he is pretty good.

dmc123
March 11th, 2008, 05:40 PM
That is hilarious, some/most that posted under the video were pretty disgusted with it/him. I thought it was very funny.

Diane

Kristin7
March 12th, 2008, 11:08 AM
I am not sure I want to listen to him as the sound of his voice often makes me angry, but I'm curious, can he sing well or are you being sarcastic? might check it out, though, because I'd like to read the comments...

CearaQC
March 13th, 2008, 10:04 AM
Well he has quite the group of backup singers that sound pretty good actually. And he only "sings" part of it and the rest is a pseudo sing, more like talking the lyrics.

:laughing:

But it's the lyrics themselves that get me the most. It's almost like he's saying he's outta there early before his term is up and admitting wrong doing while laughing about it. Probably heading off to Paraguay where his family bought thousands of acres.

Nope, I won't miss him... not one bit.

Kristin7
March 13th, 2008, 04:12 PM
interesting, maybe I will listen... been unable to get internet at home, though, and don't want to turn up the sound at work.

I won't miss him either.

Kristin7
March 14th, 2008, 06:23 PM
ok, I listened :yuck: I really think he's drinking again. Also, what is up with that stoopid quote at the end? 'I'd rather live on my feet than die on my knees' :rolleyes:

CearaQC
March 14th, 2008, 07:56 PM
ok, I listened :yuck: I really think he's drinking again. Also, what is up with that stoopid quote at the end? 'I'd rather live on my feet than die on my knees' :rolleyes:

That was an "exclusive" club party. Apparently it was all supposed to be a secret but then someone had the guts to record it on a cell phone camera. (According to the articles talking about the video.) That was all pretty tame compared to what's rumored to happen at Bohemian Grove. :shrug:

So... it is probably likely he had a bit of the 'ol liquid bravery. :laughing::laughing:

:loser:

rainbow
March 15th, 2008, 02:20 AM
Yep....can hardly wait until November. :rolleyes:

Kristin7
March 15th, 2008, 08:01 AM
Yeah, I've heard about Bohemian Grove, it's all pretty offensive to me (though the grove has been around quite a bit longer than Bush, they're all in the same club ya know). I can only hope that karma gets these people... meanwhile, the rest of us suffer and the world goes to :censored: I mean, it was making me sick that they were all laughing while he's singing. How can anyone laugh about any of that?