Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

My snow pics

clm
March 10th, 2008, 10:00 PM
I've got nothing on you guys in Montreal, but certainly enough for me to hate. :laughing:

First pic is the driveway.
Second pic is what used to be my front lawn.
I have to walk through that to get to the tree where the bird feeder is. If you're short like me, that's no easy task.:laughing:

Frenchy
March 10th, 2008, 10:06 PM
I've got nothing on you guys in Montreal,

That is , still , a lot of snow :eek:

hazelrunpack
March 10th, 2008, 11:40 PM
Oh, ya. I'd say that qualifies for the 'quite a bit of snow' club! :D I'm going to miss ours when I fill the feeders--right now I can stand over and look down into the feeders to fill them. When the snow melts and we go back to 'ground level', I'll have to reach up and tip the seed in over the top. :o

None of the houses have snow on the roofs!!! How did you manage that?!? (hazel needs to learn that trick...we're having a bit of a problem with ice dams this year :o)

clm
March 10th, 2008, 11:45 PM
None of the houses have snow on the roofs!!! How did you manage that?!? (hazel needs to learn that trick...we're having a bit of a problem with ice dams this year :o)

The wind blew all the snow off the roofs :D That was the only good thing about that wind, the drifts the next morning were horrible. :laughing:

Cindy

growler~GateKeeper
March 11th, 2008, 12:54 AM
Nice load of snow clm :cloud9: Good thing you didn't have to shovel any roofs :highfive:

rainbow
March 11th, 2008, 02:06 AM
That looks like about as much as we had ......but it's all gone now. :cloud9: :D

clm
March 11th, 2008, 06:30 AM
:laughing::laughing: Rainbow, you so like to rub that in. :laughing::laughing:

Cindy