Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

I missed Baxters Birthday!

clm
March 10th, 2008, 09:05 PM
I'm just hopeless when it comes to remembering things. I have the original paperwork from when we got the boys from the breeder, but they're filed somewhere really safe because I don't know where they are. :laughing:
I got their CKC registrations from the breeder in the mail today and Baxter's birthday was February 28th. Bentley's is May 5th. Took a long time for the breeder to get them, the CKC took forever to register the litter and then the individual registrations took a while.
Don't worry, their registrations are nice and safe in the hutch until I get the frames for them this weekend. :laughing:

Cindy

Frenchy
March 10th, 2008, 09:15 PM
Give him extra treats and he won't hold it against you. :D

hazelrunpack
March 10th, 2008, 11:31 PM
Well, happy belated birthday, Baxter!

Your mommy loves you and Bentley so much that she's decided to throw you a joint birthday bash this summer so all your pets.ca friends can come and drink from your pond and admire your gargoyle. She didn't forget your birthday--she's merely building the anticipation for the big bash! :thumbs up

give that boy a cookie now, cindy, and with luck by summer he and Bentley will have forgotten all about the party! ;)

:D

Oh, and give them both big :grouphug:s for me, please!

rainbow
March 10th, 2008, 11:38 PM
That sounds like a good plan, Hazel. :thumbs up I would love to hug those little fluffballs in person. :cloud9:

Belated Birthday Greetings Baxter !!!

growler~GateKeeper
March 11th, 2008, 12:07 AM
Happy Belated Birthday Baxter!

http://bestsmileys.com/birthday2/14.gif

luckypenny
March 11th, 2008, 12:48 AM
Happy Belated Birthday Baxter!

Happy Early Birthday Bentley! (just in case your Mom forgets again :laughing:).

jessi76
March 11th, 2008, 09:20 AM
Happy belated Bday Baxter! :party:

BAILEYSMUDGE
March 11th, 2008, 10:10 AM
Best Wishes always to Baxter.... is that Baxter in your Avatar picture??

ancientgirl
March 11th, 2008, 10:17 AM
Happy belated birthday Baxter!!!!!

:party:

clm
March 11th, 2008, 10:25 AM
Best Wishes always to Baxter.... is that Baxter in your Avatar picture??

No, that's my last dog Yogi :rip:. He was such a sweet wonderful dog. I'm just not ready to let him go yet. :sad:

Cindy