Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

First time user

1cat1dog
March 10th, 2008, 04:22 PM
Hi to all,
This is my first time posting on here and also is actually the first online blog I've ever posted on. So forgive me if I've put anything in the wrong place. I have one 11 year old dog named Clark, and a 3 year old cat named Trooper. My question is about Clark but I don't think I'm supposed to post it here. I'm going to try to find the right place to put it and hopefully some people will have great tips and advice for me.

phoozles
March 10th, 2008, 05:44 PM
Welcome to the forum! I'll jump ahead of the others to let you know that we're going to need to see pictures of Trooper and Clark as soon as possible so we can ooh and ahh about how cute they are - so you better not waste any time getting them on here! :laughing:

happycats
March 10th, 2008, 05:53 PM
WELCOME!! :)

rainbow
March 10th, 2008, 06:56 PM
Welcome to pets.ca :thumbs up Yep.....we're going to want to see pics in the next couple of days. :D

hazelrunpack
March 10th, 2008, 10:23 PM
Welcome to the board, 1cat1dog! Looking forward to hearing stories about Clark and Trooper!

FancyAppy
March 10th, 2008, 10:29 PM
Hello. I am new here also and everyone is great. Some real animal lovers here and great pictures. Welcome. Hope to see pics of your kids soon.