look dad no paws.....my paws cold.....ahh snuggles

wdawson
March 9th, 2008, 10:34 PM
posers.

beathoven , george and ozzie.

jiorji
March 9th, 2008, 10:35 PM
hhahaha i like the first one!!

i find it suspicious that poor George is never invited to photo sessions :frustrated:
you'r enot supposed to have favorites

edit: oh there's George :D...i posted before you posted that hahah

wdawson
March 9th, 2008, 10:36 PM
oh and by the way.....LP is wrong,frozen sardines suck...:laughing:

luckypenny
March 9th, 2008, 10:41 PM
... ozzie

:laughing: What a clown!! Too cute!

:laughing: :laughing:

Did Beathoven or George give it a taste at least?

And Maggie's almost all grown up :eek: . Did she ever grow!

growler~GateKeeper
March 9th, 2008, 10:43 PM
George is saying "Maggie, Whatya mean this is fun to run in? :rolleyes: kids these days" :D

Great shot of Bea outside & Ozzy mid lick w/an eye closed nice timing :D

Maybe Maggie would prefer her sardines thawed :shrug:

wdawson
March 9th, 2008, 10:49 PM
they all hate the sardines....frozen or thawed:shrug:....at least they where only $2.29:D

hazelrunpack
March 9th, 2008, 10:49 PM
Oh my Dawg! Maggie has turned into a beautiful lady! :dog: She and Beathoven still look like best buds, even now that she's all grown up and dignified. :D

George definitely looks displeased. :o Someone dumped all that snow in his bathroom! That would displease hazel, too. :laughing:

That shot of Ozzie is a hoot! :cat:

hazelrunpack
March 9th, 2008, 10:52 PM
That picture of Maggie turning up her nose at the fish should be captioned:

I'm not going to eat it!

No, you eat it!

I know, let's get Mikey! He'll eat anything! :p

luckypenny
March 9th, 2008, 10:53 PM
they all hate the sardines....frozen or thawed:shrug:....at least they where only $2.29:D

Thaw them in cold water for 10-15 minutes; chop off heads if you so desire; season with salt and pepper; roll in flour; deep-fry in olive oil; serve with rice and ceasar salad. De-li-cious :thumbs up .

luckypenny
March 9th, 2008, 10:54 PM
It does look like Maggie's squeezing her lips together in protest :laughing: .

wdawson
March 9th, 2008, 10:56 PM
Thaw them in cold water for 10-15 minutes; chop off heads if you so desire; season with salt and pepper; roll in flour; deep-fry in olive oil; serve with rice and ceasar salad. De-li-cious :thumbs up .

:laughing:..if the dogs won't eat it .....then i'm not.....:laughing:......they do eat some nasty stuff:rolleyes:

luckypenny
March 9th, 2008, 10:57 PM
Oh oh oh, it looks like Maggie's doing a handstand in the first pic. I can't help but keep coming back to look at the pics :laughing: . Great job Wayne :thumbs up .

rainbow
March 10th, 2008, 12:07 AM
:laughing: I love the first pic of Maggie....."almost butt over teakettle". :D

George is too cute looking grumpy. :D

Was Ozzy name after Ozzy Osborne by chance? :D

rainbow
March 10th, 2008, 12:09 AM

Try feeding them the canned ones. ;)

TeriM
March 10th, 2008, 01:15 AM
Hehe, love the Ozzy pic :lovestruck:. George looks like he is saying to quit with the freakin camera and shovel a nice path for him :laughing:.

Maggie and Beathoven :cloud9::cloud9:.

breeze
March 10th, 2008, 07:37 AM
great pictures WD,

maggie is growing up to be a real pretty girl!! :lovestruck:

love the ozzie picture :thumbs up

beathoven as handsome as ever:cloud9:

george, he doesn't look THAT grumpy..:D

CearaQC
March 10th, 2008, 07:44 AM
If they wont eat the sardines frozen like that, boil the fish and mash up and bake in a dog treat recipe or include the cooked fish with their regular meal.

Mine go BONKERS over homemade treats. They won't eat fresh or frozen fish either and prefer it cooked or in treats.

Hubby and I like doing a MMMmmMMmMmmmmmm!!! sound when introducing new food, pretending to eat it and making a eat/smack sound and the dogs go crazy with wiggles and roo roo and will 9/10 times try whatever it is we are MmmMmMMM about.

:laughing::laughing:

clm
March 10th, 2008, 08:19 AM
:laughing: Great pics. Love the sardine one. :laughing: I'm not sure that my guys would eat a frozen or thawed sardine either. They love the canned ones though. I only give them those for a treat on the weekend.

Cindy

Frenchy
March 10th, 2008, 07:52 PM
I love the poser pictures ! Beathoven and Georges are looking great :lovestruck: and MAggie too of course ! What the heck was she doing in that first picture ? :laughing: I think I see her back paws both up in the air :laughing: :lovestruck:

Oh and for the sardines , try it a couple of times. Bailey went :eeew: with the frozen ones but he loves them now :thumbs up

KimandAutumn
March 10th, 2008, 08:00 PM
cute pupsters! not too fond of the frozen sardine though. :laughing:

ancientgirl
March 10th, 2008, 08:07 PM
All of the pictures are great. I especially loved the Maggie and Ozzie ones. :lovestruck:

wdawson
March 10th, 2008, 08:08 PM
What the heck was she doing in that first picture ? :laughing: I think I see her back paws both up in the air :laughing: :lovestruck:

hard braking after a great zoomie:laughing:

Frenchy
March 10th, 2008, 08:12 PM
hard braking after a great zoomie:laughing:

ABS brakes :D

otter
March 10th, 2008, 09:14 PM
Great pictures once again WD!

That one of Ozzy reminds me of a cartoon cat that used to be around - Bill the Cat from Bloom County comic strip