- Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

a few randoms of enzo and nero

March 9th, 2008, 04:53 PM
i have a couple pictures i will put up now, and i will put the rest up later, i have to start supper...

can i pleaseeee go out on the deck?! he goes out there every morning after he eats his breakfast.

Finally you let me out, now leave me alone! he also gets a 'chew' when he goes out on the deck in the morning, all the other times he goes out there he doesnt, plus he will only eat one a day..trying to watch his waist line i guess:laughing:

Too tired to go after the kitty. thats what a good half our of decent speed biking gives you, and after and hour or so, he pretty much doesnt move the whole day.

i'll be back with some more later.:)

March 9th, 2008, 05:47 PM
:laughing: I love the first picture of Enzo ! Love his ears :lovestruck:

March 9th, 2008, 06:28 PM
He does have great ears doesn't he. :laughing: I love the white blaze he has too, he's a cute dog. Love your orange tabby too. Another type of kitty I haven't had yet.

March 9th, 2008, 08:00 PM
He has grown into a very handsome boy. :lovestruck: I love the first pic and the one of him and Nero together. :cloud9:

March 9th, 2008, 08:18 PM
hey, how come you have no snow!!!!!

great pictures love the one the 2 of them together..:thumbs up

March 9th, 2008, 09:27 PM
There's the Hansome Enzo :flirt: We don't see enough of you :lovestruck:

Great pic with Nero :lovestruck: he's thinking :mwaha: dog's tired now there will be peace in the house :laughing:

March 9th, 2008, 09:44 PM
I love both Enzo's and Nero's white socks :cloud9: .

March 9th, 2008, 10:24 PM
hey, how come you have no snow!!!!!

dont worry we got all of the rain to get rid of it:frustrated: its never ending crappy weather, i swear that the first time we have had sun in forever!

March 9th, 2008, 11:03 PM
Aw...they have matching white tootsies. :cloud9:

You definitely don't post enough pictures! :D I haven't seen Enzo in forever and I've never seen Nero before :shrug:

March 10th, 2008, 12:20 AM
hes a beautiful boy :) nice pic with your kitty too