Pets.ca - Pet forum for dogs cats and humans 

-->

Winter Wonder La ... oh crap!

SARAH
March 9th, 2008, 02:49 PM
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=15729&id=567492139 all pics are on here, comments included. Even the dogs are fed up now!

otter
March 9th, 2008, 02:56 PM
:cry: I can't see your pictures. I really wanna see your pictures. can you post a few here? Pleeeeeeeease :D

BusterBoo
March 9th, 2008, 03:13 PM
Nope, the link doesn't work for me either.....:shrug:

breeze
March 9th, 2008, 03:15 PM
I'm not a member, so I don't have a login name or password..

I can't see your pictures :sad:

SARAH
March 9th, 2008, 03:38 PM
I've got to run out for a little while, but I'll give you a few for now, more later:

SARAH
March 9th, 2008, 03:40 PM
OK, now the uploads won't work?

Try again ...

The dogs' uphill climb out the back door this morning.

Sheba looking miserable.

The cats are puzzled!

SARAH
March 9th, 2008, 03:42 PM
Lewis getting the snowblower through snow deeper than the height of the machine. The shed is at the back of the house, needs to get to the house, along the side and to the front, because ...

The Mustang wasn't going anywhere without help!

And I did the front steps manually.

SARAH
March 9th, 2008, 03:44 PM
The car could fianlly move, even if the driver saw jack s:censored: !

This IS a 2-car parking!

help ...

SARAH
March 9th, 2008, 03:46 PM
Mommy, help! What's going on here?

Well, this fence isn't keeping a dog inside the yard anymore ...

And this little guy, couldn't care less that I was 2 ft away shovelling snow off the deck!

SARAH
March 9th, 2008, 03:48 PM
Still not looking too thrilled here

See the pile of snow at the same height as the railing?!

Me shovelling the deck

Frenchy
March 9th, 2008, 04:05 PM
Sarah , send Lewis to clear the patio for those poor doggies :D

chico2
March 9th, 2008, 04:13 PM
Looks about the same at our house,but I shovelled a walkway,right across our yard,for the cats and squirrels:laughing:

SARAH
March 9th, 2008, 04:16 PM
Last ones.

OK, two pics of that pile of snow seen from the back yard.

And the parking made to accomodate at least the one car we have!

E-N-O-U-G-H-!! :yell:

SARAH
March 9th, 2008, 04:19 PM
Frenchy, the snow blower can't get up to the deck, has to be done manually (don't know why the pic of me shovelling wouldn't open, just came out as a link). Smart, I kept the shovel INSIDE last night, otherwise I don't know how I would have got started on the deck at all!

Misti wasn't interested in going outside :frustrated: totally disgusted!

Frenchy
March 9th, 2008, 04:27 PM
Frenchy, the snow blower can't get up to the deck, has to be done manually

Well I know that :laughing:

shane 123
March 9th, 2008, 05:02 PM
I so enjoyed your pictures. Must say that I'm amazed at all the snow you have in Montreal, worse than what we have. We also have to snowblow a path around the yard for the dogs.

SARAH
March 9th, 2008, 05:30 PM
Pictures, I can enjoy. The outside right now, NOT :frustrated:

I saw on TV yesterday though, Louisiana state limit (coming from where I don't know) sign with snow falling all around it! At least here, we're clothed and prepared for it, the houses are properly insulated and we have winter tires on the cars (most people do anyway). It's just a pain in the butt this late in the season, that's all.

Byrd
March 9th, 2008, 06:26 PM
Yikes!!!!

Imagine the flooding we're going to have. :rolleyes:

rainbow
March 9th, 2008, 06:50 PM
All I can say is :grouphug: and I hope it goes away soon. :fingerscr

I think you need a bigger snowblower. :D

luckypenny
March 9th, 2008, 09:11 PM
Enjoyed the photos....everything's so white and bright :cloud9: .

:D

We spent an hour shoveling to get the snowblower out this morning too :laughing: . Who's bright idea was it to put sheds way back in the yard??

loopoo
March 9th, 2008, 11:16 PM
what awesome pics :) i remember all that snow, lived with it for 30+ years hehe

SARAH
March 11th, 2008, 07:59 AM
Let's see if the attachment page will open today ... I wanted to add this pic of the dogs, taken after WE'd cleared the snow!

chico2
March 11th, 2008, 08:22 AM
Awwww,2 pooped doggies,did you make them shovel:confused::laughing:

BAILEYSMUDGE
March 11th, 2008, 09:17 AM
I grew up in a small border town south of Montreal and I remember winters looking just like that. Gee!:o

ancientgirl
March 11th, 2008, 09:38 AM
That's a lot of freakin' snow!!!!!:eek:

JanM
March 11th, 2008, 09:44 AM
OMG you've got snow... sheesh - I really do feel for you, yes I do :D

Maybe this will help make you feel better - that spring really is on the way!

clm
March 11th, 2008, 10:09 AM
You really did get some serious snow.:eek: I wonder what people who are experiencing their first winter in a cold climate think about it all. :laughing:

Cindy

SARAH
March 11th, 2008, 11:56 AM
I saw somebody say it was their first winter here and they were moving back home asap (after Easter I think it was).

Sounds like me when I moved to the SouthEast of France ... hot, humid, no wind, dusty ... after 6 months I was looking to move back north, 14 months later (had to sell the house) I was in Bretagne :laughing:

I don't MIND the cold and snow, just the amount this year is a bit much!! Since we have a new house, we had no previous idea of where to best put the snow, out snow removers didn't do their job and we had to take over in December when they'd already made a mess of things ... next time we'll be better prepared (And I'll still "bitch" about it :laughing: just so you're fore-warned).

Cram
March 11th, 2008, 12:09 PM
That's a lot of snow! We've been lucky this week- all of our snow is melting away :)

SARAH
March 11th, 2008, 12:14 PM
I heard on the radio - 2cm tonight, another 2cm tomorrow, then

rain Friday and Saturday.

I want to see my irises come up!

Ford Girl
March 11th, 2008, 01:08 PM
Holy Sarah, no wonder your good morning tjt posts have snow and weather rants! :laughing: I would be sick of it too. That is alot of snow. :crazy:

Now I feel bad for saying how nice it is here. :o Sorry. :o :laughing:

But the doggies are very cute...:)

rainbow
March 11th, 2008, 01:14 PM
Let's see if the attachment page will open today ... I wanted to add this pic of the dogs, taken after WE'd cleared the snow!

Animal Abuse !!! :yell: Are you sure you didn't use Dani and Sheba to make paths through the snow for you? :laughing:

Cute pic of too pooped pooches. :D

SARAH
March 11th, 2008, 03:26 PM
Yeah, they get pooped doing nothing! Then on a day like today when Dani DID make a path for herself across the pool (snow deeper than her by far!) she's alert and barking at people, dogs, cars, trucks, dogs on leashes, squirrels, tomcats ... Sheba? Looks like in the last pic!